Review THE HAIRIEST BUTTHOLE IN ALL THE LAND

Well done finkle !!
Thanks for the fictional juvenile mini novel. It's neither entertaining nor funny. I can tell you thrive over shocking people with bullshit made up stories. I don't think it worked on any of the people on this board with more than half a brain. Originally Posted by majicream
Relax old man !!!
I guess say what and sweater puppies had a trick baby named Finkle
Majcream needs to lighten the eff up. I haven't laughed that hard since the last time I accidentally saw my own junk in the mirror. Thanks for the laugh!
Thanks for the fictional juvenile mini novel. It's neither entertaining nor funny. I can tell you thrive over shocking people with bullshit made up stories. I don't think it worked on any of the people on this board with more than half a brain. Originally Posted by majicream
You sound like a fun time. I've heard your board presence, as boring as it is, is actually better than your shining personality in person.
You sound like a fun time. I've heard your board presence, as boring as it is, is actually better than your shining personality in person. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
at least majiccream gives good intel. all you do is troll the boards and add no value except for your bitter shitty opinions
at least majiccream gives good intel. all you do is troll the boards and add no value except for your bitter shitty opinions Originally Posted by HobbySnob
If you want to find opinions of the seasoned ladies here his intel is worthless. I've talked to 4 newbie providers that felt very taken advantage by him. He's all about the newbies which would be fine but his hobby mannerisms are not cool.

Bitter - probably but it depends on the gal and their history.
Jeff Goldblum is a shitty actor......
I thought this was the hairiest asshole in the land!! Who knew?

I rate it an 8. It was funny without all the...ummmm, grosser details. Good job over all. Well written review!
POST OF THE DAY.......seriously spit coffee and laughed my ass off.

Holy shit that was funny
If you want to find opinions of the seasoned ladies here his intel is worthless. I've talked to 4 newbie providers that felt very taken advantage by him. He's all about the newbies which would be fine but his hobby mannerisms are not cool.

Bitter - probably but it depends on the gal and their history. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
So, with all of 2 reviews, you are inclined to discount the integrity of a respected fellow hobbyist over the opinions of some new providers? That is bound to do wonders for your credibility.
^^^What you find has integrity and is a well-respected Hobbyist doesn't mean shit to alot of us that have heard the exact same shit TheEccie214 referenced....And I believe TheEc had other reviews on his previous handle.

When are dudes gonna wise up that their million Yes reviews are nothing but narcisstic, egotism at it's finest...FUCK YAAAA!!! (You figure it out)
I have a pretty good idea of who you're referring to. Guys shouldn't be afraid to write a no review
So, with all of 2 reviews, you are inclined to discount the integrity of a respected fellow hobbyist over the opinions of some new providers? That is bound to do wonders for your credibility. Originally Posted by daty/o
I've seen as many, if not more ladies here than he has but...

Look at my posts, I have no credibility but it's not like that's what I'm seeking. Some of my posts are good but most are nonsensical. I'm the absolute first to admit this. I like to share truth, research, and entertain myself here.

I don't like to WK much for girls I've seen because my post history is most likely going to hurt, not help them. I have respect for most of the ladies here. It may not seem that way because I do call the ones out when I feel the need.

I don't follow the sheep, most of the power reviewers are pimps (not saying magic is - don't know him) or just part of a circle-jerk group that preys on young women.

I'd take the word of the controversial guys here over the circle-jerk group any day because they're truly independent and not told what to and not to say.