Top 5 liquors and mixers to keep at my incall

Glenlivet, Blantons, Hennessy, Tito’s..
Tanq 10 for martinis, regular Tanq for gin & tonics. Tito’s for just about anything. Take the advice of the others on the brown liquors; I don’t have much to add there.

Plenty of ice. Lemons and limes, and something to peel them with. Shaker. Glassware appropriate to the drinks.

And invite me over when you get that bar put together. I need a drink or three.
Standard southern cocktail: Bourbon ( Jack or Makers Mark ) & coke

Tito's over ice or mix with a premium tonic water.

For sippin' before or after dinner:

Pinnacle Whipped Vodka with Vanilla Flavored Kahlua over ice. No more than 2 shots total, heavier on the vodka.
I made dreamsicle jello shots in my last hotel room. To carry on tour lol
Some OK suggestions, but I believe that you can do much better than the overly-commercialized, mass produced stuff - Jack, Tito’s, Cuervo and the like...

Just East of Downtown Dallas, on Ross Avenue, there is a place called Bar & Garden... a they have some very cool spirits; small batch stuff that you are going to find at your local liquor store... Check it out...
My preferences would be Sapphire and Tonic, or Drambuie.
Russian Standard in the freezer (shots), Tito's to mix, Tanq Gin, Basil Hayden bourbon (always neat) - Maker's with ice, and Mac 12 (also neat). This should cover about 90% of the people who imbibe.
I prefer schlitz malt liquor in the 16 oz and grape md 20/20.
Sometimes when iam feeling romantic i like the boones strawberry hill
Big ice cubes
I just met the coolest person, and he brought me Tito's!

BTW, I've got your Don Julio, and your kitty kitty too, meow
I made dreamsicle jello shots in my last hotel room. To carry on tour lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's skill!
Was at Evelyn's place today and she has a nicely stached bar. Probably fix just about anything you ask for.and then she will suck and fuck you like no tomorrow.

Wildcat