Jason Gedion By Kelsey Kisses

This has been festering for me for a while. I got out of bed to come back in here and post this because I really believe it is true. I've been a lot of places, seen a lot of things, and done a lot of things. I've known the best of men and the worst of men. It has been my absolute experience that real men who have it together do not abuse women. They do not cause women to suffer, to experience pain, and they do not humiliate women ... period. No exceptions. Men who engage in such things are either trying to make themselves feel like men or they have a mental problem. Is that harsh? Probably. But do I think it is true? Without a doubt. I've had a problem with Gideon ever since he posted a review with pictures of the woman he had been with. I do not care if she accepted it, or even wanted it. It is wrong to treat anyone like that. Now, given that some of you seem to be his disciples, I await your angry replies.
Looking from the outside in, if a man were to mistreat any woman this is just the wrong approach and unacceptable...When couples or friends such as female and male get into an argument, one does not take their fustrations out on the woman they just walk away and take it as a men....Women are very special in life and should be treated this way...There is good and bad individals both men and woman on both sides of the fence...

TexasCowboy
I also used scammer, sorry

Plug myself? Of course, it's a board where men seek out women. Duh!
I guess my education did pay off...AND I DON'T STEAL OR SCAM. Yay