Hobbyists, have you ever...

I still do plenty of residential outcalls. I think it makes all of the difference in the world WHO you invite over. I wouldn't suggest bringing an unknown from Backpage into your home but if you do your research and find a reputable lady from here or P411 you shouldn't have any problems.
One more thing to add to my learning experience. A month later, I started having withdraws from my checking account. Turned out that she copied my ABA bank routing number and account number from my checkbook. Good thing my bank covered it. Had to change all my account numbers...........
More often than not if I am asked to come to a clients home it's someone i've seen a few times...i've invited a select few to my home as well.
This is still a very bad idea. Wait until she just shows up drunk or high when your friends, family, or co workers are at your house. Wait until her pissed off bf shows up at your door for whatever reason. Better yet wait for her crack dealer to show up looking for money she said the crack was for you. Or her and her bf kick in your door and steal your stuff. Do you need more incidents that have happened to hobbyist that thought it didn't matter. Sure nothing may ever happen to you but don't discount those others mistakes as those things would never happen to you.

If for some reason things go bad in the future for you don't come whinning on here looking for support or empathy. You've been warned. Originally Posted by simpleton

wow ! how about you just choose carefully the respectable woman ( providers) that you dont have to worry about anything crazy like that happening with !!!!!!!!!!!
i do lots of outcalls and actually either way once behind closed doors anything can happen sooo we take a chance by being in this business and you hobby ! sooo just do your best to find the right provider(s) that make you feel comfortable and are good then you wont have an issue honestly! kisses sweetheart
wow ! how about you just choose carefully the respectable woma ( providers) that you dont have to worry about anything crazy like that happening with !!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Very well said.
Very well said. Originally Posted by hyperdrive

well thank you darlin!!!
I've done it before, but I'm single live alone and, I'm 6' 250lbs, so I'm not too worried.
Only done it twice before, but still don't like to do it, unless it's a well known provider or I've seen her a few times before.
Hell yeah, tons of times. Since I'm a fat, black, ugly loser with a little dick, no money, a shitty job, and no social status, there's nothing for me to lose. Any attempt to blackmail me is a waste of time that could be used on someone cool, important, and/or have deep pockets.

One of the few benefits to being on the bottom rung of society.

when i was single five years ago, yes, some stayed the night, some stayed a few days, it was up to them. back then, I had quite a few very good friends. it was always, never liked no-tels
Outcalls to private residences make me VERY nervous!!
wow ! how about you just choose carefully the respectable woman ( providers) that you dont have to worry about anything crazy like that happening with !!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
That's a great idea.

The problem is, how do you really know who's respectable and who's going to flake out?

Or need her next drug fix.

Or stop taking her meds.

Or fall under the control of a boyfriend/pimp. (I've known sweet, charming women who have abusive asshole boyfriends who are no strangers to criminal activity.)

Or get arrested and turn your personal info over to LE when they threaten to take away her kids unless she cooperates?

There are just too many bad things that can happen. Why take the risk?

That being said, I'd bet $20 that most of the providers here on Eccie are honest, trustworthy women. But I wouldn't bet my life on it with any particular provider. And that's what you're doing when you bring her into your home.

(And I wouldn't just single out providers. If I picked up a woman in a bar, the same thought process would apply.)
A friend of mine, also a hobbyist has them come over all the time. He has had some that will come at all hours of the day knocking on the door offering it to him like at $60. He lives in Sagemont, a rather nice area.
All this tells me is your friend is an idiot. And know we all know where he lives. And some pimp has this area on lock now just waiting for the call to bust up his shit. Thanks
  • Rezo
  • 10-01-2011, 01:26 AM
ugh. i hate that f*ckin neighborhood. all the streets are named sage-something. sagepark, sagemeadow, sagemill, sagehill, sagewind, sagegreen, sage-sage-sage... what kind of bullshit is that?!

so yah. not a good place to get drunk then try to get home.