U.S. 'caught off-guard' by air strikes

Hell he doesn't know of anything until he hears it from the press. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Do you?
Show us the quote, IBLiar!

Or weasel out of it.

For a change, you can't see through the stream if blood running into your Peeping Tom's eyes (fucking pervert.). Keep denying your legacy of lies, IBIdiot.

EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE, ASS CLOWN!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just so your gay friends will know, which one of those two guys are you?
BTW, I know it is complicated and all, but "Odumbo" is a nickname for our beloved President, Barack Hussein Obama.
He substituted "Odumbo" into the quote referring to the President. Dumbshit
Odumbo is wearing the clown suit... this time

Just so your gay friends will know, which one of those two guys are you?
BTW, I know it is complicated and all, but "Odumbo" is a nickname for our beloved President, Barack Hussein Obama.
He substituted "Odumbo" into the quote referring to the President. Dumbshit Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yet he substitutes in every quote he posts from every link he posts, this doctoring every quote from every link.

He's a fucking liar.

You're a fucking idiot if you haven't caught on to this yet.

Why do you douchenozzles think it's OK to misquote, distort and lie about every fucking thing you post?
Why do you douchenozzles think it's OK to misquote, distort and lie about every fucking thing you post? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do you call people names?
  • WTF
  • 08-27-2014, 07:25 PM
Why do you call people names? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You get called names because you distort and lie about every fucking thing you post.
Why do you call people names? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's all you do, BigTitsLiarStalker ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's annoying like a yapping chihuahua. Originally Posted by LexusLover
In the scheme of things he's a pimple on a gnat's ass... Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are NOTHING, BUT

... a stinky old fart. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How would you know, Little Boy? Originally Posted by LexusLover
May be that realization will "mobilize" BigTitsLiarStalker and his LapDog-What-The-Fuck-Do-I-Know Originally Posted by LexusLover

I guess I missed all the "atta-boys" for Obaminable Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whose pimp are you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please tell us, why do you call people names?

Do the same standards you apply to others, also apply to you?