Colettes vs Players

I never been to a swing club before. I finally got some time now and all weekend to myself...ALL TO MYSELF!! lol

I was curious about going to one, Colette, since that's the close one to me.

Most likely I'll end up going by myself, so not sure what the Do's and Dont's are of going to a club alone. Also, would it be worth it to go alone.

Any advise? Thanks!
If you want to go to a real swing club, don't go to collettes. If you want to have sex, don't go to collettes.

It is not worth it to go alone, they charge single guys $120 just for entrance, plus $5 for parking, plus $5 for a water, and they charge for ice.

A few more dollars and you can have a good time at an AMP.

Bliss is better or has been for me as far as actual penis in vagina action. If you want to watch scantily clad women walk around, which you can do at the lodge for $20, collettes may be interesting for you.

They do have a code of conduct on their website as well
If you want to go to a real swing club, don't go to collettes. If you want to have sex, don't go to collettes.

It is not worth it to go alone, they charge single guys $120 just for entrance, plus $5 for parking, plus $5 for a water, and they charge for ice.

A few more dollars and you can have a good time at an AMP.

Bliss is better or has been for me as far as actual penis in vagina action. If you want to watch scantily clad women walk around, which you can do at the lodge for $20, collettes may be interesting for you.

They do have a code of conduct on their website as well Originally Posted by BBCDFW

How would you rate the quality of women at Bliss and what nights/times would you recommend going?

I've been once on a Friday, and it was a total sausage fest :/
How would you rate the quality of women at Bliss and what nights/times would you recommend going?
I went on an arranged party, and I already had my play partners scoped out.

I've been once on a Friday, and it was a total sausage fest :/
Most clubs are or they are hostile to single guys, either way, it is up to you to stand out and have a little game. When I went to Bliss it was a mixed bag. Decent crowd, but I already had my game plan ready.
Lmao....now that right there is some funny shit to me.
I went on an arranged party, and I already had my play partners scoped out.

Most clubs are or they are hostile to single guys, either way, it is up to you to stand out and have a little game. When I went to Bliss it was a mixed bag. Decent crowd, but I already had my game plan ready. Originally Posted by BBCDFW
I hear ya on that, I'm far from a wall flower. That being said, it was damn near all dudes and a few chicks I wouldn't have touched with a ten foot pole. I went with a girl too, was looking to get an easy threesome.

I'll have to give it another try.
I love collettes! Friendly and welcoming
melissa - start a thread and see how many are interested. count me in..
For those who take a provider to the club, what sort of cost is it? Just wondering how he providers structure it
My first visit was uneventful!!!
Newbie night, the second time was a great deal more entertaining......

I love watching!!!!Being watched!! and dancing!!!!

The last time was New Years Eve and that was an amazing night!!! lots of FUCKING going on, great visuals!!! I danced a lot....

I guess Ill possibly check out players....
Anyone want to meet up????
Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
We are visiting Dallas next month and are experienced in the lifestyle. We would love for you to go with us to one of these clubs as our date—we’ve never had a MFF threesome before.
ive been to both and enjoyed both. Saturday is best for both places, me and with wife have only played at Colettes but we are Arlington people and need to visit Players more. Originally Posted by Boomstick
We’ll be in Arlington Sunday dec 9 after the cowboys game. What club should we go to?
We are visiting Dallas next month and are experienced in the lifestyle. We would love for you to go with us to one of these clubs as our date—we’ve never had a MFF threesome before. Originally Posted by male20

She has left the hobby I believe
male20, you could have pvtMsg’d felicity instead of replying in this thread. researching her, you would have found out that her last post was 04-02-2018, 11:27 AM and last activity here was 04-05-2018.
We’ll be in Arlington Sunday dec 9 after the cowboys game. What club should we go to? Originally Posted by male20

Nothing happening on SUNDAY at swing clubs....SATURDAY night, Yes....both clubs will probably be popping.
I don’t like the Dfw players club because people have the option of watching you through a two-way mirror, from outside. That’s not fair I want to look into their eyes ;-)
Went to Colettes a couple of months ago and they are doing construction on the group room so the round bed is not available at this moment :-(
They seemed to let everyone in the VIP room though and it was a lot of fun.
Players club was nice if you don’t want to drive all the way to Dallas. It’s in Euless
I have a review if anyone wants to see what I’m talking about ...