On Branding Yourself -- Boys' Edition

You have it correct. He was showing you the woman, just like showing you a Rolex. A form of conspicuous consumption. Plus in this type of hobby it's hard to brag to many people about your "conquests" thus he showed it to you.

Attractive and more educated woman in this hobby usually command higher prices. If you're paying to sleep with a Harvard Law grad you're going to be spending a heck of a lot more than you spend for your average provider. It is not to say you'll get better service, but it's more culturally prestigious.

Also providers that can market themselves well as upscale can also try to command higher prices. Doesn't always work.

Woman are used to be something to show off, which is why there is a such thing as trophy wives.Yet again it's a culture thing.
The guy was simply saying "Yeah this is the class I'm in because these are the woman I usually sleep with"

Watch groups of friends hang out, you'll notice that usually they are all of the relative same attractive level. There are outliers of course. When people get older it is more the same socioeconomic level. It is what it is.
Hi Jenns!

I have a different take on it.
Prolly not correct but here goes.

I have a very short attention span. *squirrel* and when I see pics of young hot ladies I am distracted to the point of distraction..*squirrel*

I don't think I am alone in my shallowousity.

So if I am rewarded with pics of young hot ladies I tend to open that Mongers post more often.

**SQUIRREL**

/sigh... I am so broken.
My 2 cents..

I think we as a society place so much on the bling, the right arm candy, the hot guy, the right car...blah blah blah. I have had lovers that were trophy material and they were lackluster. The most difficult thing is to find those rare persons who you can click with and then pleasure becomes amazing!

I like being the guy most women would look at and never think twice about. I am a big guy with an incredible libido and enjoy pleasure immensely. Add a little kink to it from time to time and whalla!

Jenns give me a thick girl who is confident in herself over a stick any day of the week.
I've always wondered about the bragging of the men on this site. The way I see it I'm here because I'm totally teh failz with the womenz. Yes, I'm the classic "have to pay for it" guy. I'm intrigued by another phenomena. There is a new provider in town and the first guy to plant his flag spams the site with "FIRST". Really? It seems to me, on the men's side at least, that this is some sort of competition thing that we are chemically, biologically and hormonally forced to engage in.
I just branded myself a one hit wonder, now all the MSOG ladies that don't offer this will be hounding me

IB
I have NOT branded myself (hmmm, well not sure, may be, whatever, IDGAS)
BUT I am sure y'all have branded me (and IDGAS either).

Temporarily, some brands burn deeper than others, eventually they all fade away.