Naughty Nikki Special Not So Special

OZ said it best ! She is a top provider in the area and is 100 % up front. If you did not like what she offered walk away
Never said she wasnt a top provider, ive seen her before and had a satisfactory experience or else i wouldnt of contacted her again. What i said is this June "special" wasnt "special" at all and was meant to drum up business in a misleading manner. Is there no other hobbyists out there that see my point of view?
  • Doove
  • 06-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Wow, i had a feeling Naughty Nikki supporters would jump to her defense once i posted something somewhat negative, Originally Posted by McLucky
McLucky,

First, i'm not a supporter of Nikki. I've never seen her and i can say with relative confidence that i never will.

Now, with that, I'll also say that when i first saw the ad, the first thing that popped into my head was that she's again putting out her partial service ad. It's been talked about to the point that i knew about it, which isn't to say it's been so widely discussed that you can be criticized for not knowing about it. But you can't say it hasn't been discussed. It has.

I've said it once, it's been said by others, but i'll say it again. She was upfront with you about the restriction well before you got to the point of having anything concrete set up. Perhaps she could have been a bit more clear in her ad but i'm sure discretion had something to do with that. But really, what are you out because of it? A phone call and a text? You've lost more time typing up your complaints about it.

Bottom line is, you thought there was a good deal on the table that wasn't. At least not one as good as you had hoped. Ok. Be frustrated and move on. But understand that her being upfront in the texts pretty much shelters her from any real negativity.
  • GP
  • 06-22-2010, 02:29 PM
I have a feeling you are going to find very few people who share your point of view. I think you made a post in the "Alerts" section that doesn't even come close to being Alert material.

BTW- if you paid closer attention, you would have seen Nikki does run specials occasionally when she has her visitor. Normal Bob has even mentioned them in his reviews. It is not all that uncommon. Don't get all worked up over this. No one was injured, no one was robbed, no one was cheated. I just think some poor choices were made after emotions got the best of you.

The name calling by Eemah68 is totally uncalled for. Hopefully both parties can forgive and forget in both instances.
I have to laugh at people sometimes.

I don't know NN, never have seen her, and probably never will (no offense to her, she just isn't my preferred body type).

That being said, here is her ad......
Come celebrate summer with Nikki
this week only $100hh
Blonde, tanned, toned...what else could you ask for?
i'm avail m thru fri and days only
please be courteous when calling or emailing
same day appts may not be available for newbies
please have references ready when calling or emailing
offering incall or residential outcall
200-4710

1) all it says is $100/hh......NOTHING in there about FS, in fact..........
2) ..."what else could you ask for" in the context of the ad, meant her description, NOT what services she was offering
3) if the C-note didn't matter to you as it seems, why are you even taking the time to mention it in another one of your posts?
4) "bait and switch" would be seeing a girls pic, and having another answer the door, or CLEARLY stating one type of service and not offering it.

Dude, seriously, this is a flame even this non-experienced hobbyist thinks is a bunch of garbage.
  • Oz
  • 06-22-2010, 02:57 PM
Never said she wasnt a top provider, ive seen her before and had a satisfactory experience or else i wouldnt of contacted her again. What i said is this June "special" wasnt "special" at all and was meant to drum up business in a misleading manner. Is there no other hobbyists out there that see my point of view? Originally Posted by McLucky

There you go again - accusing her of being misleading when she has not misstated or misrepresented anything as evidenced by the scrutiny and review of everyone else here that commented.

It is innappropriate to impune the good name or reputation of anyone. In my opinion, the mods are remiss in not moving and retitling this to a simple discussion area. Leaving it here as an ALERT has a negative connotation and the potential of hurting the reputation and business of a well respected member of this community.

Jymie where are you?
Can't say I seeyour point of view, McL....an ad is to attact business, which she clearly did. You were then told the details, and opted not to see her. Your choice.......as long as the lady set the rules BEFORE the session began.....as you said happened.

You can't complain.....you were out nothing, although disappointed.

Me....wish I had the $100 handy right now.....I'd be there in a second!!!

Elg
Never said she wasnt a top provider, ive seen her before and had a satisfactory experience or else i wouldnt of contacted her again. What i said is this June "special" wasnt "special" at all and was meant to drum up business in a misleading manner. Is there no other hobbyists out there that see my point of view? Originally Posted by McLucky
So it has become acceptable to post an alert when we think that a special isn't special enough? This thread is a waste of time. McLucky, please change your opinion that phrases like "What more could you ask for?" entitle hobbyists to whatever they want during a session.
  • cnym
  • 06-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Just a gentle note to everyone, this thread is getting out of hand.

All I can say, I wish I could see naughtynikki84 or China Doll among other wonderful ladies in Rochester.

My situation of not being able to travel to them has prevented me from seeing them. That is MY Loss ..........
Certainly this does not rise to the level of an alert. I've never seen NN so I don't think I'm a WK. Still sounds like a hell of a deal!!
Moved this topic to co-ed discussions. I do feel that enough has been said from both sides of the fence on this. Lets move on from here to other more useful topics.
Before I say what I am going to say I have seen Nikki before and she was great as advertised. I also once called her for an appointment and she explained to me that FS was not on the menu that day and I passed. She was cool about it - no prob.

This isn't about her.

It's the reason I never say too much.

This should thread of course is a false "alert" and should never have started. If it started BCD maybe it wouldn't have gotten this bad..then again..in other words no matter what you say online everyone will find out. A Sp who is highly regarded like Nikki every WK that likes her will drop the gauntlet.

So the guy had a misunderstanding...did it need to come to all this?

That's why after ASPD I reverted to being a lurker....

no negative comments are ever allowed for anyone that has positive reviews. Some of you may not like this post but it is a fact.
i always thought that the purpose of this hobby was to find an alternative to the brain damage inevitably caused by relationships. well, you all seem to demand that you bring it here with you.

he misread, misthought, or otherwise didnt get it. get over it and find your peace. let it die, let it die
Eemah68- Name calling will not be tolerated. This will end now.

Forum Guideline #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention.This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, etc etc etc. Originally Posted by jymie

Did I miss something? Was something edited out?
I am one of the first to get PO'ed when I feel slighted by a provider's ad. I called NN a few months ago on one of her monthly specials. She was very upfront with the limitations. This does not even come close to deception. She told you up front and did not trick you into making an appointment. I think it's time you grew up and stopped whining.