So KBF came over to eat my cookie...

And if I come, rebbeard42 you need to come. You know I have a red head fetish , cause they are frisky and fun.

Kbf says Frisky and fun is good! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
heck if KBF is coming then I may just need to find a way to cancel some preexisting plans and head down South.
heck if KBF is coming then I may just need to find a way to cancel some preexisting plans and head down South. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
That's a lovely avatar you've got there
That's a lovely avatar you've got there Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
When I woke up on Monday I never imagined that my jizz would be topic of conversation in hobby land this week. Might as well embrace it (for a little while at least).

Thanks for the shout out.
- Steve
I love it!!! Thank you!!
Please pardon my ignorance but what is Cards Against Humanity?
Please pardon my ignorance but what is Cards Against Humanity? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
"a party game for horrible people"

One person reads a black question/fill-in-the-blank card, the others hand in a white answer card. It could be funny, it could be wrong. But the end result is a fabulous time, a whole lot of laughter, great food, with good people.
  • tzv13
  • 06-19-2015, 11:02 AM
...and here I thought cookie was an euphemism for something else.
And if I come, rebbeard42 you need to come. You know I have a red head fetish , cause they are frisky and fun.

Kbf says Frisky and fun is good! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Lol I'm game.
I think it's time I got my CAH cherry popped. This sounds.. interesting..
(The company doesn't sound too shabby either.)
For BugleBoy and Aprhodite:
I enjoyed this thread much more than the crap one that was repeatedly started in Co-Ed - it just got me fuming on many levels. I've had the pleasure, and I do mean that literally, spending quality time with TemptationTammie, KBF and CSB. Yes, you may call them mature but like fine wine things get better with age with them. I wish I could say that with my body, but nonetheless, these ladies and the other hobby partners I've been with are class acts.

PS: CSB cookies are yummy!
PSS: KBF pussy trick is magical.
Love it! And, it has the word 'French' in it...anyone who has been to my hide-a-way will get the joke

*french kiss*

A
Love it! And, it has the word 'French' in it...anyone who has been to my hide-a-way will get the joke

*french kiss*

A Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Hey Babe, It looks like CSB has us paired up again. We certainly do know how to have adult fun. One thing I like about hanging our with you is that you are considerably younger and much better looking that I am, but you still appreciate my company and laugh at my weird humor.

And, I know all about your French Kiss... But we should keep that to ourselves for the next time we find ourselves alone at your hide-a-way, out in the woods. I am disappointed that others are leaning about your hide-a-way in the woods, I thought that was just for the two of us.

Kind of makes a guy want to skip and go naked.