What Super Power do you Posess or Desire

• Toyz
  • 07-24-2015, 09:35 PM
Yes! DATY and CFS. Just no BBBJ, CBJ, LFK, or DFK Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity. A Hoogar than will fuck you but can't talk...

{just kidding}
  • tzv13
  • 07-24-2015, 09:39 PM
Claire will be cooking consolation cookies this week.
Omg, Toyz, that shit was funny! (I laughed on the inside)

Yes, I will definitely have consolation cookies.
  • tzv13
  • 07-24-2015, 10:22 PM
You should bake coconut cookies. Then the guys would really cry.
My super powers lately have been apathy and cynicism. Sarcasm has been downgraded to a talent for the time being.

The super power I wish to have is of course the ever versatile "heat ray / laser eyes".

I also want to be a god because that probably comes with a LOT of perks and I could really use some perks and recreation.
I'll be kicking Superman's ass sometime next year. Does that count?

^ It doesn't count if you use Kryptonite.
...but putting a human with batarangs against someone who can leap tall buildings in a single bound is fair?

Dunno, dude. I'd think of the Kryptonite as an equalizer, not a cheat.
An 18 inch long tongue with an eyeball at the end of it
Thanks folks for sharing your special skills and dreams.

My own bodily functions pale in comparison to those mentioned above. I just have to take solace with my ability to time-travel as an entertaining hobby.

I had an ulterior motive as an angry scientist for making this post: to seek out potential genetic sources for DNA experiments.

I was involved in a secret government research program to investigate the possibility of making various enhancements to soldier warfighting capability. Pretty much like the premise of the Captain America movie. Ethical issues prevented this program from reaching fruition.

In the program, genetic transduction was planned to be accomplished via viral payload. The synthetic benevolent virus disappears after a week, but the custom genes (often derived from non-human organisms) which the virus' have spliced into all cellular DNA will express themselves over a period of a few months. Besides biochemical changes, morphological changes can be accomplished.

In the future this will probably be the method used to cure human genetic defects such as diabetes or aging. An afflicted patient will go into the hospital for a couple weeks, have a controlled flu, and come out cured.

It turns out that the procedures are simple enough to accomplish in any bio-hazard equipped lab, and I have nearly completed construction of my own such laboratory.

Toyz, would you be willing to have your superhero dreams fulfilled?
Here's the plan: we take the DNA from one of the many ruminant mammals which allow you to produce copious amounts of methane in new stomach chambers. We simultaneously add DNA snippets from the Bombardier Beetle which is capable of attaining 700C degree ignition temperatures in it's gut. This combination will allow you to become a human flame thrower. With training, you might even utilize your exploding wind to produce thrust.
OK, if you must have it, we can insert some DNA from the lavender plant for a pleasant after-burn odor.

Sue, while your resume is impressive, there now exists a possibility for enhancement of your squirting volume. If you don't mind the addition of a comfortable hump on your back, we can fix you up with some dromedary genes. By my calculation of the hump volume based on camel to human mass ratio, I estimate that you could have the ability to squirt 30 liters. It challenges the human imagination what Tsunami-girl could accomplish with this super-human ability.

Not every person is psychological equipped to exert great responsibility with the great power which they could possess. Therefore, the earth would remain safer if both Toyz and Sue Nami undergo the treatment simultaneously. I see the above super-powers as being complimentary such that neither could independently rule the world.

I do have a particular set of skills. Not sure if it'll make me a superhero, but skills I have acquired over a very long career. You know, fun stuff like roaming unnoticed in a crowded room, taking snapshots of people, recording conversations, filming private moments in their homes, and storing large amounts of data in various places. I also have the ability to be at two places at the same time and to assume another identity at a moment's notice. I can use my connections in all 50 states as well as Europe, the Middle East, Russia and Asia to support my real world "hobby." For shits and giggles I can also look deep into one's past and present behavior, spending habits, social status and anticipate their next move, and at the moment one is comfortable in their life, that is when my skills make me a nightmare to them.
I do have a particular set of skills. Not sure if it'll make me a superhero, but skills I have acquired over a very long career. You know, fun stuff like roaming unnoticed in a crowded room, taking snapshots of people, recording conversations, filming private moments in their homes, and storing large amounts of data in various places. I also have the ability to be at two places at the same time and to assume another identity at a moment's notice. I can use my connections in all 50 states as well as Europe, the Middle East, Russia and Asia to support my real world "hobby." For shits and giggles I can also look deep into one's past and present behavior, spending habits, social status and anticipate their next move, and at the moment one is comfortable in their life, that is when my skills make me a nightmare to them. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
I enjoy being able to make guys cry mercy and draining them completely. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I can attest to that power that Tammie possesses.
She even drains the energy out of little blue pills.

Dallas, I still haven't had the full power of your abilities, but I'm due for another round.