Signature lines....

In your OP your sigline isn't there. But it shows up in your second post. That's so weird. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Nicolet, it took me several months before I paid attention and figured that out. When you post, go into advanced mode and under "Additional Options" uncheck "Show your signature". That takes it out of just that post.

hmmm. Now I am wondering if that is what you meant?
I was thinking the sigline was like the avatar pics, once changed it shows up on all posts. OMG I was WRONG about something!
ditto with SKB...I try to take my sig line out of certain places I posts....I don't want it looking like an ad.....so I only leave in when it's an appropriate type posts
I was thinking the sigline was like the avatar pics, once changed it shows up on all posts. OMG I was WRONG about something! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Nooooooo.... Neverrrrrrr
Curious.....do any of yall guys read a lady's signature line??
I get requests all the time asking where I am at....makes me wonder if my signature line even works...lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I skim across yours, checking the city names to see if any of them are in or near Indiana. (Curses, struck out again!) Then I'm back to the avatar (oh god oh god oh god, yes!), the title (my sinful girlfriend? Now, there's a cheerful thought!) Then maybe a side trip to your showcase, if it's been a while since I drooled wistfully over it. Quite a process. No wonder it takes me so long to read ECCIE.
I was thinking the sigline was like the avatar pics, once changed it shows up on all posts. OMG I was WRONG about something! Originally Posted by Nicolet
And, speaking of avatars that are a wonderful distraction ... yes, I am an ice cube! Totally and completely.
lol thanks yall for input...
I was just curious because I have gents contact me alot asking where I am at!
Only if I intend to schedule.
Nooooooo.... Neverrrrrrr Originally Posted by pyramider
This might not be the real Pyramider.........He didn't request any "taint" photos to be posted.

By the way, someone needs to get that thread going again too because he says what we all think.
I already have a small collection of Nicolet's taint photos ... her taint is beyond lovely, and very photogenic.
Shhhhhhhh...... that's supposed to be our lil secret, 3 sides!
Impossible!

Shhhhhhhh...... that's supposed to be our lil secret, 3 sides! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Its not that secret
Hey CC, what is the ruling on sig line content for the ladies? Dallas is a post whore and lists her schedule in her sig line. and has been doing it for years. It appears that some modtards somewhere stated she cannot keep the schedule in her sig line. What is that about?
Thanks pyramider baby...it was actually a mod who is no longer here...
She's not listing Acronyms, Services, or Rates, and your link isn't a competing site is it?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12629

1. Must be 15 lines or less
2. Spaces will be counted as lines.
4. You may use assorted fonts, font sizes, and colors in your signature line.
3. Text which is larger than the default text will count as 3 lines. SIZE=5 is the max. default font size setting.
4. Images and Banners may be used in your signature line. Do not use images or banners which exceed 60 pixels in height. These will be subject to removal.
5. All images used which are taller than default text will count as 3 lines. (larger than 60 pixels height will be removed)
6. Links to P411, your website, an image host, etc. will be allowed. Links to competing websites will be prohibited.
7. Acronyms, Services, or Rates are not permitted in Signature Lines.

These guidelines apply to our membership and to our staff. Please use the RTM feature to report violations as they occur.