15 things you should know about breasts

• Aus
  • 11-15-2011, 03:49 PM
The largest nips I have ever seen were on Tracy the Temptress, they had to be at least the size of a penny around and a little over 1/2 inch long. Sparkling Jade is 2nd, Mmm, I wonder why??
That's really not that long for nipples. I've seen some pretty long ones...
C'mon, is everybody here unable to grasp the concept that the height of a stack of five quarters refers to their thickness and not the diameter of the coin's circular disc shape? It adds up to about 10 mm. That's about the height of a eraser on a #2 pencil. So, a gal with erect nipples the same length as the eraser on a pencil is a freak of nature? Jeez, Louise. Originally Posted by Carl
actually 9.5 mm which is 5/16 inches. 1/4 is the normal I have seen. As one guy mentions Ms Jade is amazing, but not longer than 1/2. Even Lily (pinay) Thai are not much bigger than Jade's.

louise
  • Carl
  • 11-15-2011, 11:48 PM
Just for the sake of reference.

1" = 25.4 mm

1/4" = 2/8"= 4/16" = 6.35 mm
5/16" = 7.9375 mm
3/8" = 6/16" = 9.525 mm
1/2" = 2/4" = 4/8" = 8/16" = 12.7 mm

And let's all keep in mind that precision and accuracy are two different concepts. Now, everybody get out your micrometers, or your calipers if you prefer, and start sucking on some titties. There's a serious matter here to investigate.
  • Aus
  • 11-16-2011, 08:04 AM
There is a stripper at Sugars with nips that rival Tracy the temptress. Tell me who has the biggest of the providers.
  • Aus
  • 11-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Or the longest? Genesis Nicole's nips are pretty awesome also. As far as boobs and nips as a combo goes, I don't think anyone can beat Genesis!!
Just for the sake of reference.

1" = 25.4 mm

1/4" = 2/8"= 4/16" = 6.35 mm
5/16" = 7.9375 mm
3/8" = 6/16" = 9.525 mm
1/2" = 2/4" = 4/8" = 8/16" = 12.7 mm Originally Posted by Carl
More math (which some people struggle with) a quarter is 1.75 mm thick. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarter...States_coin%29

5 x 1.75 = 8.75 mm which is less than your 10 mm number. Note the article says 3/8 inches is "greater" than 5 quarters or 9.5. A number two eraser pencil is 5 mm.

Urban dictionary defines #2 as:
"Used to describe the excessive length of an abnormal bitches nipples. Often resembling that of a #2 pencil eraser."

So twice as much as number 2 is is not "long" as the ladies described in their post?
Or the longest? Genesis Nicole's nips are pretty awesome also. As far as boobs and nips as a combo goes, I don't think anyone can beat Genesis!! Originally Posted by Aus

Thank you Aus.

*huge hug and kisses*

GN
  • Carl
  • 11-16-2011, 10:39 PM
In front of me I have 5 quarters, a ruler, and two different brands of #2 pencils I had in the house (the #2 btw, refers to the hardness of the graphite which relates to how dark a mark it makes) and a cup of ice.

The five quarters come in at under 9 mm, so say 8 and a half. There's a 1965, a 1999, 2001, 2006 and a 2008. Granted, I don't know how long they've been in actual circulation or how heavily they've been circulated. But it is reasonable to assume that there may have been some wearing down, wearing away of the coin's material from their original minted state with years of repeated handling. And just judging by eye and relying on my memory, I can state that in my lifetime I've seen and sucked on many nipples (yes, on women, dammit!) that were about that length/height. Though I did not carry a ruler with me and make precise measurements on any of those occasions.

Regarding the pencils, one has an eraser of 5 mm in length but the other, a Ticonderoga which is a little thicker than average but not quite yet to kindergarten oversize proportions, has an eraser of 7 mm.

After applying ice to my left nipple, come to find out it's uneven and lumpy. Measuring from the right side it slightly exceeds the height of three quarters and the ruler says its length from the right is ~6mm, just a shade past the line. Measuring from the left side, my left nipple comes *just short* of the height of 4 quarters and the ruler says 7 mm. My erect right nipple is more uniform and is right at three quarters in height and the ruler looks like it's at 6 mm. But the view is a little fuzzy because I'm starting to get a little far sighted at my age.

If I have nipples that run 6-7 mm in length/height, and 5 quarters are roughly between 8.5 mm (empirically measured) and 8.75 mm (design specifications when minted), I would sincerely hope that most women have longer nipples than I do, for more reasons than one.

And I really need to get out of the house more often.
This has turned into a totally worthless thread - thanks carl - mods please close
closed at OP request