This may surprise you, but I'm thinking...

I also wanna say hello to all those folks who sent me PMs the past few months, despite my sig line. I have added remedial reading lessons to my repertoire of legal knowledge and SD-SB shenanigans.

|
|
|
V Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Half of us have sig lines blocked since certain people post pointless drivel to get their signature ad out there.
Some intelligent perspectives would be a good thing!
Fucker left me rotting in jail. And he makes brooke cumsalot prepayment jokes.

Welcome back brotha.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Got any advice about car theft or horse escapes?
C'mon SJ, let's just say you're back, and be done with it (for an undetermined period of time, of course).

I get it: You missed us. It's like a hobbyist threAd, really, like you're coming outta retirement... Nice bro.

Seriously though, welcome back and welcome aboard. I enjoy your posts.
Welcome Back SJ.

We all need those CLE credits we earn from your posts ;-)
I welcome any lawyer who openly admits he's a shyster. So many make you wonder just before they prove it.

Welcome Back!!
ShysterJon,

Personally myself it would be very nice and bentificial to see you come back....The advice that you gave to me in the past was appericated very much...

TexasCowboy
He was gone?
Really? Nobody gives a fuck.

But IF you come back, maybe you can help me with a few things such as:

1. Get my money back from Brooke

2. Sue my parents (their estate now) for failing to get me proper medical attention for an inverted penis, allowing me to become fluffy, and allowing me to be so ugly. I have suffered emotionally when turned down by providers for failure to bring adequate length to a session. Not to mention the doors that never opened after a quick peep hole show.

3. Coerce my SO into allowing a SB into the equation. She has already effectively poo poo'ed the idea of providers.

And I want to take advantage of your liberal barter system for your services. I can trade as many cut rate street walkers as is needed to cover the minor expenses you will incur on my behalf.

Thanks in advance and welcome back if ya still wanna come back!
Who the fuck are you, and who the fuck cares?
After some of the nutty posts, I have to wonder if I SHOULD come back. Like Mark Twain said, "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

But the consensus seems to be I may be of some minor use here. That gets me all choked up.
Coincidentally, that's exactly the same as the number of guys who paid Brooke Cumsalot in advance but never got any wingy-wangy. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Did they pay Brooke Cumsalot to go away cause it worked.
SBs don't give wingy-cums-wangy unless U can pay lots.
I don't know you, but I say the more the merrier, so come on back!
I doubt he is a lawyer, I would need to see the ponytail.