Leyah Lancia's New Boobies!!

Blu, standing by with IBM's Big Blue computer, ready to do the calulations.
  • BSer
  • 08-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Looks like her rates are going to go up even higher now to pay for them
Shes a cool girl...but I'm not a fan of the fake tits I thought she was pretty damn sexy with her real tits ...and if her rates are going up then that enough for me not to call its Pittsburgh not Vegas please
That looks so painful
  • BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 12:49 PM
They are really settling in, I just saw her again and they look perfect

More pics to come soon
  • BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 12:49 PM
They are really settling in, I just saw her again and they look perfect

More pics to come soon
Took the puppies for a test drive the other night and took a few pictures. Hope you guys enjoy she is a stunner!

Attachment 337310

Attachment 337311 Originally Posted by BSer
OMG!! she can certainly take wrinkles out of the robe!!
I have to say, I wasn't impressed at first, I thought they were too big for her body. But after seeing her pics in twohandgirth's review. I think they are perfect, they really settled in nicely.
  • BSer
  • 08-18-2014, 04:30 PM
I just saw her a few nights ago the look so much better. Like in 2hands review
I just saw her a few nights ago the look so much better. Like in 2hands review Originally Posted by BSer

for petes sake bser, stop fucking around................. buy her a fucking truck, let her move in, and give her half your shit after a few weeks

you are going to do it eventually, so why wait?

and you scold me for giving the poor girls purses and vacuums
  • Leyah
  • 08-19-2014, 10:15 PM
lol this was about one week after I got them since then they've shrink about two sizes and the incisions are hardly able to see actually they look really really nice right now and they have went down in swelling greatly
  • Leyah
  • 08-19-2014, 10:20 PM
Looks like her rates are going to go up even higher now to pay for them Originally Posted by superglide1974
rates haven't gone up at all and now even taking Greek clients ...well depending on size lol I'm still small ...but not a single rate increase...and at lexx yea it was but I'd rather have fakies that stay perky til I'm dead and then some than having to deal with gravity if they were real I've seen some real nice ones go real heavy and droopy after age 30 ...not sure if your comment was to be nice or not but in my opinion beauty takes some pain ....and the tits turned out beautiful ! Plus they have a lifetime warranty so if anyone pops them I get new freebees lol
rates haven't gone up at all and now even taking Greek clients ...well depending on size lol I'm still small ...but not a single rate increase...and at lexx yea it was but I'd rather have fakies that stay perky til I'm dead and then some than having to deal with gravity if they were real I've seen some real nice ones go real heavy and droopy after age 30 ...not sure if your comment was to be nice or not but in my opinion beauty takes some pain ....and the tits turned out beautiful ! Plus they have a lifetime warranty so if anyone pops them I get new freebees lol Originally Posted by Leyah
Your taking Greek clients.......damn it....IM Italian...would you be willing to see me anyway? :-)
Don't be fuckin' things up for Lil' Gates, Matt. I'm already in line.