Guess everyone has their cup tea??

xlgirlxoxo,

If you could, elaborate more on how you are orally obedient, please.

OP,

Standby for her reply. It will work better than chicken strips in the background. Originally Posted by grean
I'll shoot you a PM.
I agree. I don't hobby so I have to guess if I'll be getting laid or not. Originally Posted by L.A.
- I can totally understand that. I would feel the same way, something I have noticed is how I am starting to like different things I never had before. At first I was pretty dead set on BJs only and terrified of CIM. In the short while I have been providing that has changed. Was just now sitting here thinking about the pros and cons of adding something to my menu and was still struggling to decide. Anyway, your quick and simple note there actually reminded me I was overthinking shit again and helped me make up my mind so - thanks.
  • L.A.
  • 06-06-2016, 01:18 PM
I'll shoot you a PM.

- I can totally understand that. I would feel the same way, something I have noticed is how I am starting to like different things I never had before. At first I was pretty dead set on BJs only and terrified of CIM. In the short while I have been providing that has changed. Was just now sitting here thinking about the pros and cons of adding something to my menu and was still struggling to decide. Anyway, your quick and simple note there actually reminded me I was overthinking shit again and helped me make up my mind so - thanks. Originally Posted by xlgirlxoxo
Just to clarify I'm not against BBBJ sessions as long as that's what I know the session will be going in. It's the YMMV where expectations are different that can cause major issues.
What changed on her menu anyway? Did she ever say? I guess I'm confused. Is it a secret? And what does it have to do with a cup of tea? I'm so lost.

I am thinking that chicken and iced tea sound good for dinner later though. Originally Posted by THN
hot nurse, i'm with you on this, even the food part.

but i can see how a "cup of tea" figures in, as in "In the early 20th century, a 'cup of tea' was such a synonym for acceptability that it became the name given to a favoured friend, especially one with a boisterous, life-enhancing nature."
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/my-cup-of-tea.html

Velvet - what did you add or remove from your menu?
was it because there were some guys who wanted it to be their cup of tea or who didnt want it to be their cup of tea.

p.s., for dinner, i had a 12 oz. braum's chocolate chip malt [usually go for chocolate].
then after i got home, a Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter whole wheat bread sandwich w/ Bonne Maman Four Fruits Preserves [some of the best preserves on the planet, imho].

http://www.braums.com/menus/ice-crea...ts-and-shakes/
https://www.smuckers.com/products/pe...anut-butter-11
http://www.bonnemaman.us/preserves-j...its-preserves/
I have never been much to fuss as long as overall experience is great, and mostly stays the same.
Some guys, it does make or break it because if a guy seeks a gal out for certain menu items and gal doesn't offer it, he would go see another gal. There isn't a sure answer but being up front is the best approach.

Call me old school or what, I tend to repeat with gals who treat me right. Your wording is right on point on selective. I do want to add is consistency. Example if you don't do cim being selective, and you did it for a 1st time friend, then you got a long time regular, that guy (it might be the guys thing) might feel slighted provided a review posted if that is his fav activity. Just an example.

Again, be upfront. I always see open minded and when you start asking them questions and pretty much less open minded responses. When I see fetish friendly or open minded, my thoughts are nope not even close.
sometimes I say to myself .. well this one was not my Cup Of Tea!!
The moral of the story is:

"Do you take your cup of tea with or without the tea bag?"

More on topic... This is the crux of the issue.

Asking for things here can get you in plenty of hot water, even if it's something rather innocuous. Heaven forbid you try to see if they're open to what your fetish might be since they (those that do, obviously) call themselves "fetish friendly." Stopped barking up that tree awhile ago. Maybe I've had the unfortunate luck of talking to the wrong ladies about it.

Ideally though, you're right. A client should be able to ask (and answer) a provider without issue, just as she should be able to do the same. Lots of ladies out there I'd love to indulge my fetishes; but not worth not knowing how they'll even take the question. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Ask away darling...
Lmao KittyLamour that just funny stuff!!! To the ones that weren't sure what I mean. We're all different and we all in our differences can get along. And there are people that are our cup of tea as in we do good business in this case or that we were agreeable with one another.. I may like tea where as you may want something stronger like wiskey...
Lmao KittyLamour that just funny stuff!!! To the ones that weren't sure what I mean. We're all different and we all in our differences can get along. And there are people that are our cup of tea as in we do good business in this case or that we were agreeable with one another.. I may like tea where as you may want something stronger like wiskey... Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
so in other words you are a BBW that is YMMV..... a recipe for success!..
Tony LMFAO!!!!! What do you know? You never even had an apt.. And then you like to judge providers... Everyone has their nitch to find when they first start.. I find some men like to try to pressure the providers to do things they may not be comfortable with.. I've set my menu today and what stated what I offer.. I would find same thing gets old anyway... Isn't that why you hobby anyway after all.. Isn't it? Don't come barking this way this your negative put downs and slander against me.. You've never met me. Btw same for the other providers.. I don't like bullies!!! And you sir definately come across as such...
How I mean one like their cup tea where another likes whiskey.. Another wards one may like a spinner, another may like to be teased, where others may like to be spanked and dominated... I would certainly take this site to be the type that would have a lil something for everyone.. So why pressure people to change their menu or bad mouth because the provider doesn't offer something or you don't like the donation? I mean if you don't like it move along... As I said everyone has their cup tea why is it so hard to get along and not bad mouth individuals?
Tony LMFAO!!!!! What do you know? You never even had an apt.. And then you like to judge providers... Everyone has their nitch to find when they first start.. I find some men like to try to pressure the providers to do things they may not be comfortable with.. I've set my menu today and what stated what I offer.. I would find same thing gets old anyway... Isn't that why you hobby anyway after all.. Isn't it? Don't come barking this way this your negative put downs and slander against me.. You've never met me. Btw same for the other providers.. I don't like bullies!!! And you sir definately come across as such... Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
really ?? I look at your "showcase" and see whats on display.... IMHO an obese woman that has a YMMV policy....and she thinks that will build her customer base. look im not trying to be a dick ....but if your selling a classic jaguar convertible you advertise it as such....if you are selling a chevy chevette.....it is what it is, not a premium experience, i'm sorry if the truth hurts but this board is meant for men to exchange information....not to give ymmv whores a place to dwell......at least without calling them out....you have tried to make yourself relevant on the board by posting threADS that didn't really get the response you wanted......but hey you go girl......tell me im barking at you......wouldn't waste the air........by the way I don't need to meet you to see what your about....but you go on with your bad self
To those that have asked my menu Clear nothing changes and my menu set... I offer Dom services, Fbsm and Nuru...
To those that have asked my menu Clear nothing changes and my menu set... I offer Dom services, Fbsm and Nuru... Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
good luck with all that..........
So recently I changed my menu. Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
To those that have asked my menu Clear nothing changes and my menu set... Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
So which is it?