$1000 from Santa...how do you spend it?

hmmm....at the moment, I'd probably spend half on a couple of gals I've wanted to see for ages and the other half on the UTRs that keep preventing me from doing so.
Vegas, with my ATF... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Did someone say Vegas?

Can I change my mind and decide to spend my $1000 on various Cirque du Soleil shows if I promise to have some sexual adventures during the performances?
I think I'd spend mine on a few visits with Sexy Roxanne, and a friend of her choice.
Hmmm....four sessions for one grand?? I make twice that amount for four sessions, so I'd have to think about it. But if I did do the sessions...I'd give the money to Blendie Pooh so he can come back and see me. OH WAIT!! Silly me!! I'm actually seeing him again before X-mas...lol So, no need for that.

"Elephant"...no need to feel sorry for my Blendie Pooh. He's well taken care of. All my gents are. I don't know if you realize...but there's an intermission during my sessions where I provide a complimentary fruit and chocolate platter!!! Yummy strawberries, blueberries, grapes, a Godiva white and dark chocolate fruit cup filled with whip cream and exotic fruit...YUMMY!!! You also have your choice of Chardonnay, Merlot, various soft drinks, Pellegrino/Perrier or imported bottled water from the icebergs off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada dating back 15,000 years!!!! That alone is worth the cost of my sessions.

But if I recall...I don't think you made it past my couch. And you certainly didn't get to eat my fruit cup. lol

Ooops...my little horsey had an accident.
Leslie you got to stop "playing" these guys......some are going to get their "feelin's" hurt...
Vegas, with my ATF... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Flight + hotel + food + time with ATF for $1000?

Boy, you're one dollar-stretching SOB!
Flight + hotel + food + time with ATF for $1000?

Boy, you're one dollar-stretching SOB! Originally Posted by FLWrite
Hey, a boy can fantasize....
Hey, a boy can fantasize.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Sure can. There was a day when that could be done and done well. These days, just the thought of a trip to Vegas costs me $1K. I don't know why that is...
I would give it to my favorite stripper
Hmmm a grand from Santa for the hobby.....

I would go to CC and and be set for a year at least. I figure I would have at least 50 BBBJCIM's....

sixx
  • Jaleh
  • 12-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Clearly, I'd be hanging out in the hobby to earn my $1000. I'm not sure you're going to get a different answer from any of the ladies here.

But then I'd definitely want to spend my $1000 on time with my own ATFs! Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

Very true girl but I'd have to buy a pair of new heels to wear for him too!
I like to spend it on Christmas presents and massage as follows: Buy a high end iPAD for Natalie Reign, a good bottle of Cab for Carrina, A good bottle of Pinot for Top-shelf Tess, and an hour massage from Maxie Ryan.
I would spend it on my hobby friend Tuyen.
I like to spend it on Christmas presents and massage as follows: Buy a high end iPAD for Natalie Reign, a good bottle of Cab for Carrina, A good bottle of Pinot for Top-shelf Tess, and an hour massage from Maxie Ryan. Originally Posted by Pinot_Noir
Between our mutual love of wine and you remembering how much I love my Apple products, we're clearly meant to be friends forever.
Guys: Santa gives you $1000 and tells you that you must spend it on the hobby. What provider(s) do you use your gift on...how would you spend it? Originally Posted by NatepHall

I'd book with

Tess

Ella

Angelina Adams

Bentley Banks