Cops

Thanks for info
Actually, most cops don't really care what you're doing or who your with as long as it's not in their face Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I saw a cute girl with BP ad in Arlington where I was headed to pickup some parts to fix my bike.....right up the street off I20.

I get to the address and arrive 20 min earlier than I told her she says wait I'll be outside in a minute. That's cool that way I get to see what she looks like without having to go inside her apartment.

Right at that time I see two APD cruisers approach the complex one turn into the lot I'm parked in and another turn into the opposite lot.

Without making any eye contact I started my truck slowly pulled out and got the fuk out of there.

She calls asking WTF and I told her I left that two police cars patrolling that complex was to much drama for me......what are the odds they would show up the exact moment I pull up and call a BP girl.....I dunno but I got paranoid went home fixed my bike and took a ride.

I need to start a thread about which is safer meeting a girl in an Apartment or Motel Room.....both have advantages and disadvantages.
If marked patrol cars are in the area, so what? You really think marked cruisers are going to be patrolling the area while a sting is in progress?
Moved to sandbox.....might surprise everyone but cops are out there, they're everywhere so don't drink and drive.

Remember click or ticket!
I saw a cute girl with BP ad in Arlington where I was headed to pickup some parts to fix my bike.....right up the street off I20.

I get to the address and arrive 20 min earlier than I told her she says wait I'll be outside in a minute. That's cool that way I get to see what she looks like without having to go inside her apartment.

Right at that time I see two APD cruisers approach the complex one turn into the lot I'm parked in and another turn into the opposite lot.

Without making any eye contact I started my truck slowly pulled out and got the fuk out of there.

She calls asking WTF and I told her I left that two police cars patrolling that complex was to much drama for me......what are the odds they would show up the exact moment I pull up and call a BP girl.....I dunno but I got paranoid went home fixed my bike and took a ride.

I need to start a thread about which is safer meeting a girl in an Apartment or Motel Room.....both have advantages and disadvantages. Originally Posted by ahab11
Craven nonsense. Some of you are scared of your own shaxow.