a question for the boys and girls of the hobby

To be an ATF: She has to make me believe that she only does it for ME.
You become and ATF when you're Meeting AND Exceeding your hobbyst expectations, better than the others.

Hobbyst expectations range across a full spectrum of different things and combinations (some mentioned above: Attitude, drive, connection/click etc) For some guys it will be a wild ride, for others a nice massage, or maybe the convo and even the availability for texting/emailing/talking when needed.

You want to be an ATF: Then be good at decoding/reading your hobbyst expectations and delivering and exceeding what he needs....if that is in your interest. (some will have un-reasonable expectations)

This is very similar to what takes you back to a product or service, but with a higher emotional component. Some poor marketeers will call it "brand loyalty". Loyalty works with my wife, we're together eventhough some days we can't stand each other. With a paid service/product, I would not take a fraction of the crap I would take from my wife ;-) With money across, no room for loyalty.

Bottom line, the ATF/Brand Loyalty concept is simply that: Meet and exceed your hobbyst expectations...better than the others.

This why most ATF have a more relational attitude than a transactional attitude...but that is another story/marketing 101.

Smile it's just Monday....it'll get better.

. Originally Posted by 4karlos
Very insightful...I see my ATF almost weekly. It was the chemistry at first, we just got each other and I felt extremely relaxed with her, like an old civilian fuck buddy. It got progressively better the more we saw each other. She has that ability to make me feel like when she's with me there's no place else she'd rather be...that takes talent.
List of acronyms that are NON-existent:
GFE
PSE
ATF

Take off the rose colored glasses. You're making fools of yourselfs.
-signed,
Former Fool
So to Mirandalee and other ladies. Do you still charge these people for the on-activites ? My guess is yes. So, that is not more than providing services, it's just a different service.
  • bbkid
  • 12-19-2013, 07:06 AM
GFE
PSE
ATF Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Disagree, DG. I have an ATF (my personal ALL TIME FAVORITE) provider. She is just that! When I look back at all the women that I have paid to spend time with me, she is my FAVORITE of all time. I laugh all the time at how that term gets thrown around. "she's one of my atf's, she is rapidly becoming one of my atf's, my fav: she is one of my atf's" and such nonsense. To me, a favorite is "my favorite". Period.
...I wonder what you all feel, personality wise or physically in a provider that prompts you personally to dub her as your ATF? Originally Posted by obedientone
Some of us are in this for VARIETY, so the acronym "ATF" means nothing

OTOH, a provider once told me what "ATF" stood for...

Just... Another Trick to Fuck
ATF

-signed,
Former Fool Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I have an ATF (my personal ALL TIME FAVORITE) provider. She is just that! When I look back at all the women that I have paid to spend time with me, she is my FAVORITE of all time. Originally Posted by bbkid

Just... Another Trick to Fuck Originally Posted by DickEmDown
  • TheDr
  • 12-19-2013, 07:01 PM
GFE
PSE
ATF

-signed,
Former Fool Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Just... Another Trick to Fuck Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Wow! Kinda harsh bruh's. LOL. Interesting...
I'm my own ATF.
I'm my own ATF. Originally Posted by Kammye
youre my atf all time fantasy
Wow! Kinda harsh bruh's. LOL. Originally Posted by TheDr
Nothing harsh about the truth, or should I say, "my opinion" bruh...

I mean, I'm sure there are a few ladies who have clients who are more "special" to them than others but bottom line...

If she ain't fucking you for free, you're just an "ATF" or a good fuck buddy
Lovin all this input, truly fascinates me to see so many different opinions and insights on something like this. Thanks for sharing. I think what makes you different maybe even different enough to be a favorite. Just being able to be genuine, sexual and more then willing. I enjoy what I do and make damn sure my partner does too. I make friends and love to play. I always hope that ill get a return visitor but if not. I'm still willing and happy to keep in touch.

I mean, I'm sure there are a few ladies who have clients who are more "special" to them than others but bottom line...

If she ain't fucking you for free, you're just an "ATF" or a good fuck buddy Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Duly noted
Truth? LOL on a site where we look for ladies to make us "believe" they enjoy us as much as we enjoy them.

Can't some of you just let a fella believe.....

Oh and don't let DG fool ya
  • TheDr
  • 12-20-2013, 07:16 AM

If she ain't fucking you for free, you're just an "ATF" or a good fuck buddy Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Not stealing your line IG but that's exactly what I would say to my man DeD: "Duly noted!" LMFAO