False Information Within Review

So the review is not false. A session took place. However. The provider is claiming no greek took place and the rate stated wouldn't be correct if it had.
Great Observation.....As Stated Within The Title OF My Post...False information"Within"Review!!

So the review is not false. A session took place. However. The provider is claiming no greek took place and the rate stated wouldn't be correct if it had. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
wonder if this guy works for NBC nightly news
  • Tetas
  • 02-14-2015, 06:30 PM
wonder if this guy works for NBC nightly news Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
Naw, he's just a dumbass of a different color...she gave him the ass for $150 but he wasn't supposed to say so...but he did.
Someday guys will figger this shit out. Or they won't and nobody will see them.
Funny Riday. Tempest in a teapot
Hopefully this can be corrected or review deleted from account Originally Posted by *Ginger*
It doesn't work that way, the review stands. You can rebut here like you've done, but the review is not going to get edited or deleted because in the end no one knows what happened except the two of you. You can't see the ROS part of the review, but his review was quite complimentary of you. He clearly enjoyed the time together. Whether or not the Greek took place is kind of immaterial because we all understand that this hobby is very YMMV, sometimes guys are in the right place at the right time and get something more than standard service, but that doesn't mean everyone gets it and we all know that. You've clarified that Greek is not part of your menu at your published rates and that's all you need to do, I would suggest that you not persist in calling the reviewer a liar as that is not going to help your reputation, it will make others think "wow, he gave her a great review and in response she called him a liar, I'm not sure she's the type of person I want to see." Hopefully you understand what I'm saying.
So basically what you are saying is its ok for fraudulent information to be posted on a provider and the provider is to accept it if she wants her business to continue...sweetie let me just say i have other reviews where Greek activity took place and the rate posted within those reviews are correct...Now considering one review where($$) Dollar signs are posted does not reflect $200 i've also been questioned about that review...my concern is i do not want future clients to think or feel Greek is provided within my regular session without a extra donation being required...but to just accept something thats posted on you and not try and have it corrected is the wrong way to handle things...I Am TrustWorthy And Loyal And the clients ive acquired since being on this site can vouche for that...i would like to keep it this way and do not want them to feel cheated in any way!!

It doesn't work that way, the review stands. You can rebut here like you've done, but the review is not going to get edited or deleted because in the end no one knows what happened except the two of you. You can't see the ROS part of the review, but his review was quite complimentary of you. He clearly enjoyed the time together. Whether or not the Greek took place is kind of immaterial because we all understand that this hobby is very YMMV, sometimes guys are in the right place at the right time and get something more than standard service, but that doesn't mean everyone gets it and we all know that. You've clarified that Greek is not part of your menu at your published rates and that's all you need to do, I would suggest that you not persist in calling the reviewer a liar as that is not going to help your reputation, it will make others think "wow, he gave her a great review and in response she called him a liar, I'm not sure she's the type of person I want to see." Hopefully you understand what I'm saying. Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
What he's saying is that this is your recourse; posting a rebuttal to his review. The session took place, therefore it should be linked to your provider status. What is in question is the price for the services provided.

In my opinion, as long as your profile/showcase/ads indicate your current menu and pricing what's the issue here?
The issue is she wants to avoid having some hobbyist with 9 inches of pre-hobbyist extension thinking he's gonna tap that slender redheaded's back door on the cheap. Greek is extra - always. Get it?
I agree with thechocolatebanana, that whether she provided greek for 150 in HH session will not be settled here but what is certain is that Ginger, who is very hottt by the way, will not be providing Greek for 150 in HH session in future so just dont ask her or tell her you noted it in review!!!