New memorial day tradition.

Nope, but it would get your thong in a twist. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sorry to disappoint, but I support First Amendment rights. How about you? Do you support burning Rainbow flags?
Sorry to disappoint, but I support First Amendment rights. How about you? Do you support burning Rainbow flags? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You and your faggot bros do what you need to . Need a match?
You and your faggot bros do what you need to . Need a match? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So now you believe FAGGOTS are the ones that burn Rainbow flags?? Your delusions really do run rampant, don't they?

Sure, give me a light, I'll be glad to light the Rainbow flag and let all your lib friends know you helped. Or maybe I can just use the fire you lit the American Flag with? That is your thing right? Burning American flags?
So now you believe FAGGOTS are the ones that burn Rainbow flags?? Your delusions really do run rampant, don't they?

Sure, give me a light, I'll be glad to light the Rainbow flag and let all your lib friends know you helped. Or maybe I can just use the fire you lit the American Flag with? That is your thing right? Burning American flags? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You are one stupid poster, If you want to burn a rainbow flag, and you are a faggot then, they do burn them. You and all your liberal friends can just whine all you want.

Sure, give me a light, I'll be glad to light the Rainbow flag and let all your lib friends know you helped. Or maybe I can just use the fire you lit the American Flag with? That is your thing right? Burning American flags? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
EKIM especially likes to do it on Memorial Day ! Since he's like Slick Willy and a lot of other flaming liberals that " loathe " the military.
EKIM especially likes to do it on Memorial Day ! Since he's like Slick Willy and a lot of other flaming liberals that " loathe " the military. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua