WHY ANYONE NEEDS HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES ??

Once again Whatzup writes in abject ignorance. The Declaration of Indepence was signed in 1776 and the attacks on Lexington and Concorde were in 1775 or one year earlier. Dumb ass!

The war ended in 1783 or only four years before the Constitution was ratified. Double Dumb ass!

If you do the math that was about 240 years ago which is closer to 200 years than 300 years.

You like that first amemdment and I am sure you've made use of the fifth amendment but you just can't stomach the second. Dipshit! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So are you saying that the Second Amendment was ratified before the end of the Revolutionary War? When was it ratified, teach? 1783? NOPE! That the founders were born the same year as the Constitution? NOPE. Thomas Jefferson was born in 1743. That's 280 years ago. Washington was born 11 years earlier. DO THE FUCKING MATH DIPSHIT! What the fuck are you talking about anyway?

That the boys at Lexington and Concorde should have had 30-round clips? How fucking stupid are you? You don't even read what's written.

And, of course, you need to understand that the little squiggly red lines under your writing indicate that you have misspelled the word. Dipshit!

You're awfully haughty for someone so fast and loose with the facts.
You don't read very well do you?

What squiggly read lines are you talking about? If you mean Independence then I bite my lip in shame but I am fighting a bronchial infection right now.
You don't read very well do you?

What squiggly read lines are you talking about? If you mean Independence then I bite my lip in shame but I am fighting a bronchial infection right now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
amemdment (sic)

I read just fine. You don't check facts. And no amount of lung butter changes that. Hope you get better...and I'm not just talking about your health.
You still don't contest what I said but what I mispelled. Typical.
So are you saying that the Second Amendment was ratified before the end of the Revolutionary War? When was it ratified, teach? 1783? NOPE! That the founders were born the same year as the Constitution? NOPE. Thomas Jefferson was born in 1743. That's 280 years ago. Washington was born 11 years earlier. DO THE FUCKING MATH DIPSHIT! What the fuck are you talking about anyway?
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YOU are a fucking idiot. I successfully defended my claims with facts and debunked yours with the same facts. As indicated above.

AND pointed out your ignorance.

WOW!

Actually the M-1 Garand is a bad example of the clip loader, as the clip actually inserts into the rifle, and makes a distinctive ping when ejected. Where-as most clips are of the stripper (giggty) kind.
I like the Garand. I don't have any strippers for my .303 Enfield.
WHY ANYONE NEEDS HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES ?

High Capacity Criminals.
The idiots banned hi cap mags before, so what did gun
manufacturers start doing, making smaller more concealable
guns that held fewer bullets but could be hidden easily.

Just the kind of gun a crook would love to have.

What a dumb bunch of douche mongers.

Oh and they also outlawed the infamous bayonet lug.

Libtard Libtard one, two ,three. Libtards know best for
you and me. Bayonet lugs and hi cap mags throw em
in the sea. Obama's got a new cause other than his failed
economy.

ha ha ha ha
Bend over insert head in ass sneeze feel better?
Yep.

WHY ANYONE NEEDS HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES ?

High Capacity Criminals. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Bend over insert head in ass sneeze feel better? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yep. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Thanks I'va, apparently Whirly followed your advice and seems to be feeling much better now!