why do providers post om BP

I use alexa.com

http://www.alexa.com/search?q=eccie...._home&p=bigtop

http://www.alexa.com/search?q=backpa...eener&p=bigtop

There is a HUGE difference in the traffic. Now of course not all of of backpage traffic is to the adult section, but the opportunity is there. I actually never advertised there until last week, because U was "scared" to...But I am so glad that I did...I screen like I would here or anywhere else and my phone started ringing a lot more!

~Ivy~
The way I see it is you can get busted no matter where you advertise. Do people (providers and hobbyist) think there aren't cops on Eccie? As long as everyone sticks to there screening process and not discussing anything over the phone it doesn't make a difference where you post as far as getting busted.
I dunno. I'd guess because they were selling something. Maybe time?

I have reached the point, actually some time ago when I trust no ads there unless I can find reviews and references on sites like this as well. What it can do is provide a way for a local provider to let us know she is in town. But, for me, I will always make arrangements through contacts beyond BP just to make sure it is legit. What often amazes me is how you can search a number on BP and find revolving names and images across cities using the same number.

This has to be a arrangement of trust and honesty. On BP, that is hard to find.
I always use BP for certain touring areas...especially TN. Guys there actually have the rate and references...imagine that lol.
Bubba, you are making a broad generalization there. Irish V, don't knock it til you try it. You may be surprised.
Bubba, you are making a broad generalization there. Irish V, don't knock it til you try it. You may be surprised. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
lol at 'broad' generalization...nevermind...
im sure i did. we all know legit girls post on bp. some even post links to here. i have even looked at bp...just to risky...
1...dont want to get arrested
2...dont want to get robbed
3...dont want bait and switch
4...dont want to get shitty service cuz i cant see a review or talk about the menu
LOL@londonrayne.

I guess those that don't use it, wouldn't understand.

I am not always super impressed with comments that I see some men post here, but it doesn't make it a bad site. Good and bad men, and good and bad ladies can be found anywhere you look.

I use BP because I find that for gentlemen that are not "hobbyists", it is easy for them to find and maneuver BP, Not every client centers his daily life around provider shopping. That doesn't make him a bad client anymore than being a part of a site like this makes a man a bad client. It is all very individual.
I said it before and I will say it again. It is not WHERE you advertise, it is HOW you advertise AND screen.

Numerous legitimate companions advertise on BP. Key is to differentiate between BP Advertisers and BP "Girls".

Lina
I always use BP for certain touring areas...especially TN. Guys there actually have the rate and references...imagine that lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
LOL@londonrayne.

I guess those that don't use it, wouldn't understand.

I am not always super impressed with comments that I see some men post here, but it doesn't make it a bad site. Good and bad men, and good and bad ladies can be found anywhere you look.

I use BP because I find that for gentlemen that are not "hobbyists", it is easy for them to find and maneuver BP, Not every client centers his daily life around provider shopping. That doesn't make him a bad client anymore than being a part of a site like this makes a man a bad client. It is all very individual. Originally Posted by nymphtalk
I said it before and I will say it again. It is not WHERE you advertise, it is HOW you advertise AND screen.

Numerous legitimate companions advertise on BP. Key is to differentiate between BP Advertisers and BP "Girls".

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
OK, the biggest problem I have is that ladies don't post enough information so I can't determine that they are verified, or find reviews of them. Also, the rates tend to be missing. Absent the kind of info I need, I pass.
No one is denying that most BP ads are bs, pimps, rip offs etc. but not every girl who posts there should also be lumped into that category. I post my website link every time I place and ad, so all they have to do is click on it and see my history.

I am not suggesting anyone take a chance with a girl who has zero reviews...that's a no brainer. The point is, there are flakes on every site around including the ones we pay out the butt to advertise on.

You see a hot girl at a low rate with no reviews....a light bulb should go off. All you do is look at the name, and type that name in the TER, TBD, Eccie, etc. search and there is your answer. You have to do the same amount of homework with eros or any other site.

Most girls who use BP don't screen...that is a given; however, the ones that are reputable providers still screen regardless of where they have an ad. I will be honest...if I get a request from BP as opposed to somewhere like TBD, I screen EXTRA hard because I know the heat is on.

It just sucks that there is such a stigma attached to certain sites, that prevent even the proven providers from being able to use it without being classified as clueless.
I have met two wonderful providers via bp. Both were in areas were LE was not so aggressive as to seek out low volume providers who were also realtively low profile. I admit that I was VERY hesitant to make first contact and may have passed up others who would have been equally wonderful friends. I am very cautious of BP ladies but on occasion one stands out and I take the chance to make contact. One day I may pay the price but I have some great memories of these two ladies, one of whom I see regularly still.

Nevr2old2rok