Sunflower booker wants a deposit?

In the last minute he said the model is not available and now he won't respond to me
What is with all of the negative comments…geeezzz. Aoi made a valid point.
Some indies also will avoid NCNS. U can't argue this point if that is the case. They can be picky, since there is no recourse in the hobby. Best is just move on to the next option. There is plenty pussy all around. No sense in wasting time or money with a deposit.
  • GT5
  • 11-22-2022, 03:33 PM
SF booker : he or she ?
I don't particularly care for Aoi's attitude in general or his judgement in women.

He says they are all pretty and can fuck like Crazy. However, in this case he is just sharing a

possible reason why a deposit would be required, and I think he is exactly right.

If a customer has no showed, EVEN Once, I can certainly see a reason to require a

deposit. Just good business.
Some indies also will avoid NCNS. U can't argue this point if that is the case. They can be picky, since there is no recourse in the hobby. Best is just move on to the next option. There is plenty pussy all around. No sense in wasting time or money with a deposit. Originally Posted by FlashFox
Totally agree. Plenty of fish but also need dodge bait-switch catfish
I don't particularly care for Aoi's attitude in general or his judgement in women.

He says they are all pretty and can fuck like Crazy. However, in this case he is just sharing a

possible reason why a deposit would be required, and I think he is exactly right.

If a customer has no showed, EVEN Once, I can certainly see a reason to require a

deposit. Just good business. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Yeah give them a deposit with your credit card. They already have your photo ID and selfie. NOT!! What if the information gets into the wrong hands? Best case it gets into LE hands. Worst case it gets into the hands of someone like our recently banned again nut job.