Of Mice and Men

LMAO! You really can't stand it, can you, macho!

No wonder you talk about asshole licking so much!
Bambino, you've overestimated these posters.
I've finally remembered who these douche bags reminded me of. Haven't read the book in years. CBJ zero, Ysswipe and Biggen are just vagabonds dreaming of owning their own land.

CBJ is George, a small uneducated man who thinks he's bright.

Biggen is Lenny, a large man with a small brain. He's retarded and only wants to pet small soft things like bunny rabbits, or CJ and Ysswipes dick

Ysswipe is Curley, and old bitter man with a HO bag wife who cheats on him.

There you have it. Of Mice and Men. The traveling Dingle Berries. Originally Posted by bambino
Bimbino's a troll. Don't feed him and he goes away, like all trolls. I posted it once....but, for those with short memories...

Fuck off.
Bimbino's a troll. Don't feed him and he goes away, like all trolls. I posted it once....but, for those with short memories...

Fuck off. Originally Posted by timpage
No, you fuck off. You troll, tool and fool.
LMAO! You really can't stand it, can you, macho!

No wonder you talk about asshole licking so much! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone knows you're an old, decrpit, miserable fuck who can barely get out of his wheelchair.
Everyone knows you're an old, decrpit, miserable fuck who can barely get out of his wheelchair. Originally Posted by bambino
Sure! EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT, Mr. Butthole Licker with three reviews and no pussy!

LMAO @ Fag Team champion of the world!

Fuck off, pissant!
I've finally remembered who these douche bags reminded me of. Haven't read the book in years. CBJ zero, Ysswipe and Biggen are just vagabonds dreaming of owning their own land.

CBJ is George, a small uneducated man who thinks he's bright.

Biggen is Lenny, a large man with a small brain. He's retarded and only wants to pet small soft things like bunny rabbits, or CJ and Ysswipes dick

Ysswipe is Curley, and old bitter man with a HO bag wife who cheats on him.

There you have it. Of Mice and Men. The traveling Dingle Berries. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't care who you are, THAT'S funny!

I wish you (whatever they are calling yourselves or being called today) would try to have an argument using words found in a book refered to by Johnny Carson. Use real words from the English language so we can see which of you is really a "Funk and Wagnalls"

<--- ducking and running

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

He is your kind of guy Old Fart. He will be happy to find someone to lick their ass.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2013, 07:39 AM

Funny to a bunch of steers and queers...Which are you COG?

And, he can drive down to Salina from Pissburgh in his hopped up VW Rabbit in just a few hours.
  • CJ7
  • 12-01-2013, 10:02 AM

simpleton morons like you are easily entertained ... yeah, pure brilliance form any standpoint ... notice how the entire board is rolling in the aisle?...

oh wait ... its just you
simpleton morons like you are easily entertained ... yeah, pure brilliance form any standpoint ... notice how the entire board is rolling in the aisle?...

oh wait ... its just you Originally Posted by CJ7
Hey, George's mommy gave him his computer back.
Name another book you've read, pissant.

without pictures.

BTW -- Rodeo season is upon us. Here's a rodeo group right up your alley, pissant! You're missing they're big kickoff event today!

http://www.tgra.org/index.html

I'm guessing you'd "fit in!"
He is your kind of guy Old Fart. He will be happy to find someone to lick their ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thanks for volunteering Biggie. I knew you'd pull thru. Now, let me find an appropriate emoticon....... Found one.