The Jiggle of a Thick Ass

Attachment 589577

Attachment 589578

Attachment 589579 Originally Posted by berkleigh
Damn girl, that is one fine looking booty. Why haven't I been to see you?
Yikes, if my butt jiggles, I'm not gonna leave the gym until it stops jiggling. I am paranoid of jiggly things on me. Originally Posted by samantha thom
If your avatar is accurate, you have nothing to worry about. But if uou are running around on the tennis court, it's jiggling. And I bet your ass is firmer than most.
With every step a gentle ripple goes up her ass. Why is it that I like it so? Nothing is more distracting than a thick ass walking in front of me.
I imagine myself pounding away with her face buried in a pillow. Goddammit, I need to fuck a thick ass. Originally Posted by grean
I also enjoy watching a woman walking in front of me with a little bounce in her step and a little jiggle or bounce of the ass when wearing tight pants, shorts or a skirt. But I don't want to see it ripple, that's not a good description.
There is some truth here. Nothing wrong with a little jiggle, even a nice firm booty has a little jiggle now and then. Think Jello, it's nice and firm , yet it jiggles when it is shaken. Same with a firm booty, if it has some meat on it it's going to jiggle a little. What you don't want is for it to continue jiggling after you have stopped moving, think waterbed.. Originally Posted by golforfish
Lol point made!