NBA policy

Oh, so white folk are not supposed to listen to R & B and rap.
If it's a continuing problem, even though it isn't fair, I would suggest that you mention that you are AA up front in your introduction, along with a few otherinteresting things about yourself that makes the intro process fun.

It makes getting to know the client better from my end, and for me, there are so few of you, that it floats my boat when I find out I'm getting an AA client.

Bring it on!
  • EZ.
  • 11-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Oh, so white folk are not supposed to listen to R & B and rap. Originally Posted by pyramider
I can listen to anything if I'm getting my dick wet.
If it's a continuing problem, even though it isn't fair, I would suggest that you mention that you are AA up front in your introduction, along with a few otherinteresting things about yourself that makes the intro process fun.

It makes getting to know the client better from my end, and for me, there are so few of you, that it floats my boat when I find out I'm getting an AA client.

Bring it on! Originally Posted by tntangie
Oh, so white folk are not supposed to listen to R & B and rap. Originally Posted by pyramider
You missed it Pyamider, but I do agree with you tntangie. AA still need to identify.
TNT I liked what you said.

Bring it on! Originally Posted by tntangie
You missed it Pyamider, but I do agree with you tntangie. AA still need to identify. Originally Posted by BigDBone
BULLSHIT, I say. To have to do so suggests that it's not normal to be black.

If you walk into a restaurant, for example, knowing that you don't eat onions, who might needs to exert that info to the other, you or the restaurant?? If you don't say anything, they're going to put onions on your burger, because they ASSUME that you don't have a problem with them. If YOU have the problem on your end, YOU need to be the one to say something.
  • EZ.
  • 11-09-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm Cajun "conasse" or Coonass from southern Louisiana. Deported from Canada in 1755 we are French. Not a confession but a reality.
My grandfather would have big parties: "Cochon de Lait" (pig roast) outdoors using a cajun recipe like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hHHYuVDZE (I know this guy) followed with a "Fais do do" (dance with live music) It was an annual event. Family and friends lived for an invitation. Yes, there were plenty of black families. Everyone had a good time. Good food, friends all having a blast. It is a matter of culture or lack of it in other places.

I love those showcases that say they are looking for "upscale gentlemen" ...they see me anyway.
Hello community... I just have one question...

Statistically, how many ads from a non-black provider have you seen a "NWA" in their Ad? And if you were to see that, then what would you think? And by the same token, if you saw a "NWA" in black provider's Ad? And no, I don't know the answer, I was just curious.
  • EZ.
  • 11-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Hello community... I just have one question...

Statistically, how many ads from a non-black provider have you seen a "NWA" in their Ad? And if you were to see that, then what would you think? And by the same token, if you saw a "NWA" in black provider's Ad? And no, I don't know the answer, I was just curious. Originally Posted by loneone69
If I saw an ad that said NOWM (no old white men) I'd move on and be thankful that I didn't waste my money.
if you saw a "NWA" in black provider's Ad? Originally Posted by loneone69
I did see that, someone posted the BP ad here, around April (?).. I called the # out of curiosity, asked why she didn't see Whites.. she said she had a couple of bad experiences, that's all..

if a black guy asked a white provider why she is NBA, and got the same answer, what would you think?
I did see that, someone posted the BP ad here, around April (?).. I called the # out of curiosity, asked why she didn't see Whites.. she said she had a couple of bad experiences, that's all..

if a black guy asked a white provider why she is NBA, and got the same answer, what would you think? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm sure that you know that evil folks comes in all color, shape and sizes. There's nothing special about one race or the other. It's all about the soul and character of the person. Yes, I like all human have the capacity to do evil, but that little burning spot in your heart keeps you from doing.

To use the analogy that a provider chose not to see a particular race because of an experience is almost like saying that every apple that you get is going to be rotten.

But, anyway, I was just curious because in the end, (I won't be here to see it), but eventually there's going to be only one race... The Human race.

Ok, let's keep having fun...:-)
in the end, (I won't be here to see it), but eventually there's going to be only one race... The Human race. Originally Posted by loneone69
Not to hijack this thread, but this is very true. 50 years ago, interracial marriages were frowned upon. Nowadays, they are not only accepted; they are commonplace. Mine was mixed. We are literally breeding out racism. Shit! What will we fight about?
i tell providers up front im a fatass Mexican that is disabled. seems to work. if they dont want the hassle of seeing me all well.

my 2 cents
You missed it Pyamider, ... Originally Posted by BigDBone

I did not miss a thing.
Not to hijack this thread, but this is very true. 50 years ago, interracial marriages were frowned upon. Nowadays, they are not only accepted; they are commonplace. Mine was mixed. We are literally breeding out racism. Shit! What will we fight about? Originally Posted by daty/o
Daty/o... You have a keen eye. You caught 'EXACTLY' what I was centering on. It's happening quietly all around us, and nobody is even going to know it. Then bamm..

And you're right, I'm not sure what we'll argue and disagree about then, but I'm sure it'll be something, but it won't be 'NBA'. :-)

Our little community is full of good people.
The Truck keeps moving on....