Taint, ASS and boobies!! NEW pics for your enjoyment..:)

Looks like I'm gonna have to give it a try!
Ohhhhh &&&& I'm adding a few things to my menu!!! So be on the look out!! )) Originally Posted by BabyDallass

Do tell please.
BD gorgeous
  • my454
  • 12-07-2016, 09:45 AM
nice and round need to see you in NWA again
Beautiful
Awww thank you all guys...very flattering, I aim to please always! ) I will be revealing my new menu soon!! So be on the look out )
Think I just came in my pants. That ass is amazing and I'm sure it looks even more amazing in person. You look wonderful
nice and round need to see you in NWA again Originally Posted by my454
I'm hoping that Baby Dallas comes up to NWA for a visit again soon, too! Hot tub party!
I'm hoping that Baby Dallas comes up to NWA for a visit again soon, too! Hot tub party! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh yes!!! I will be there soon! I want some Rum chata and some Apple crown!!
Think I just came in my pants. That ass is amazing and I'm sure it looks even more amazing in person. You look wonderful Originally Posted by Panthercat
Loveeee this comment! I'm doing my job then I want to make you cum on yourself and jack off to any pic you wish ))
&&& new menu has been added!! go to showcase
  • BK
  • 12-07-2016, 06:12 PM
I'm confused, what changed?
I'm confused, what changed? Originally Posted by BK
Based on past threads concerning BabyDallass and her menu.

I would say that the details highlighted in Red would be the additions to the menu.

$300hr non GFE--$400 hour GFE select clients only

Current Specials $300hour non-gfe / 2hours $500

$400 hour GFE daty, lfk...to select clients I chose. 2hours $700 GFE
Baby D. You got me all hard for you.
Hope you all enjoy them as much as I did taken them for you!! ) no edit or photoshop, before anyone starts that I'm loving how smooth and round my ass is!
Originally Posted by BabyDallass

Yes your butt is smooth and round. Butt you are a taint tease. You kept your taint completely covered.