fake review

Matt. I think he was just talking about ASPD. I am not surprised that could have happened.
Let me see if I get this right. You wrote a review on the old ASPD board and it was a bad review. That did not get you in trouble on ASPD where you wrote the review, but it got you banned from ECCIE? I have not found a guideline that would get anyone banned for writing negative reviews on another board. Can you elaborate on this one? And you are suspicious that she was close to ECCIE mods and they banned you for what you posted on ASPD? I think you got your boards mixed up in your post, because it really makes no sense. Originally Posted by Matador
i certainly can. I saw dark eyed nurse a bbw squirter about 10 years ago. As i was walking up to the doorstep, another man who appeared to be a client walked out of the apartment.

My dumb ass went ahead and saw her and she smelled like a skunk crawled between her legs and died. I then wrote a bad review of her. SHE said she didn't see me and lied and said that in fact i had been threatening her which was total and utter bullshit. My side of the story wasn't even asked. I went to log on to ASPD and my account didn't work. I emailed the staff and was told I had been banned for making physical threats on a provider. No if's and's buts nothing. And i had been a member for a LONG time with ALL positive reviews. It was my first negative review not counting no shows and no calls.
Unteagle, like any board, ECCIE has some things that I may not agree with, but I have yet to see it stoop to corrupt, provider centric level that ASPD had been at times.

This is a different board with different people: Most of the mods here are pretty level headed so I do not think it is as big of an issue here.

Back on topic: If Allysia has some credible evidence of wrongdoing, I am sure the mods will look into it...objectively.
Yeah I guess I'm not a provider so I don't know but I wouldn't think one review would bring u down to o much.
  • Caleb
  • 01-04-2013, 12:14 PM
a review was made on me a couple of days ago and it was false...the man that scheduled the appoint. cancelled then called an hr later trying to reschedule the appointment for the same day i told him no once you cancel i will not see you again i dont like my time being wasted....he wrote a review anyway saying he came and saw me i dont appreciate it...the sctivities told is pretty much gfe for the hhr which i only do if the right donation is involved second my description was false also im not fat or pregnant...i reported this fasle review and was told to post it here so i am doing so...im hooping the correct measures will be taken by the eccie mods to have this review removed...i am furious about this! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
Hmmmmm... guess this wasn't so far off?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=636681
A little "bite yourself in the ass" going on?
damn! i just hate it when that happens.....
Damn, and I was interested in seeing her. Love the preggo ladies
Damn, and I was interested in seeing her. Love the preggo ladies Originally Posted by Lord Boltatron
She just posted that is IS pregnant and says she is due in about a week so go give it a shot.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1052151485
Well damn... Lol
That is seriously funny!

You see people in the news who swear they didn't know they were pregnant til like prom or something...... Guess anything is possible
Interesting. Many folks jumped in to support her claim. I dont see them jumping in with comments now that it is clear she is not being truthfull. This all jives with what I have known a long time. Take nothing at face value in forums on the internet. An applogy to the reviewer would look to be in order
Maybe the entire OP was just one really long typo....

That's the best I can come up with, and I doubt she's gonna top it.
Funny! And ridiculous...
Gotta admit, even without a lot of prego experience, I would've been interested! Pretty darn attractive! Liar-prego? Not so much...

There might be some further explanation here, but overall this leads me to my DNS list. Shame...

LnH
There might be some further explanation here Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
I'd like to hear that.

"Well, I forgot that I was pregnant. Yeah, that's it. And all that shit I just talked about a guy who was telling the gospel truth, hey, don't let that deter you from seeing me. I'd never put up a false alert on you. Trust me."