Providers' fav position - doggie

Doggie is my best chance at getting off other than daty
Doggie is my best chance at getting off other than daty Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Well you know I still want to have a Daty date with you and that bendy body of yours, a pretzel lick

IB
Well you know I still want to have a Daty date with you and that bendy body of yours, a pretzel lick

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Hey, a woman's legs up in mish allows for some deep penetration...so I've read.
OK so all kidding aside. Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Who was kidding?
I love doggie because I love having my great looking ass in the air and besides it feels way better to me that way...I feel like I feel "more of the man" that way lol! I love a man that knows how to handle my ass!!
Doggie is my best chance at getting off other than daty Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Sure can do, you know I am cheap and easy ... Just PM or email me. LOL

I always thought the Kegel's with some good stuff to squeeze out does it for you ...
Ib... yes I shall be back within the next few weeks

Cs...we have unfinished business lol.

F2c... id love for u to come over so we can do some verbal and physical teasing
F2c... id love for u to come over so we can do some verbal and physical teasing Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
When we are both back in ATX, we can do a Sarcastic Pretzel Kegel Squeeze like never done before and I'll even won't protest if you pop or kick me out early...
When we are both back in ATX, we can do a Sarcastic Pretzel Kegel Squeeze like never done before and I'll even won't protest if you pop or kick me out early... Originally Posted by fun2come
I wont wear my panties as an eye patch this time I promise arrrr matey.
Hate to see you get pink eye .
Cs...we have unfinished business lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Well, you know how to get in touch with me.
Hate to see you get pink eye . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Lol I have a pink eye next to my brown one
Gets me off the easiest lol, the slow/fast/hard/soft strokes feel best in different k9 variations BUT different variations of mish are very good too.

Ladies,

I have read a lot of provider websites and posts and it seems that doggie is a big favorite position of many providers. In my civvie world, it seems that my civvie girlfriends love missionary and will give you doggie but prefer mish.

Is doggie simply an easier position to be a receiver in? Do guys get off quicker in that position, justifying the preference? Do civvies perceive it to be too submissive a position? What is going on?

Am I way off base on the difference in preference? Is it just a sampling error that I need to continue to work on? lol

Gents, what has your experience been?

Sorry, it is a slow day... Originally Posted by AcesHigh