Encounter: Cristal at lunapalace

That maybe worrisome for some who has visited.. the verification process was a joke. I asked a girl who I have their number, the girl said she talked with a booker here in DFW (yes played the telephone game) that said in the past
A sting was done using the same process. Not to make people paranoid but that studio is doing questionable stuff Originally Posted by Armydude89D
the verification process was a joke
Verification for me, via KakaoTalk, was a screenshot from a previous Studio appointment. Not a problem for me, cuz that's not RW info, and it does show them that I have been accepted from another similar business. I had additional questions about general location, as well as service categories. Received replies and appreciated the time afforded to me. No, I did not enquire about pricing, (& none was offered) as any money-for-sex discussions have legal implications. LOL
Same process for me. # I'm verified at another studio with, pic of me scheduling with them, I'm in.
Heard through the grapevine that Tina is former sola Asianstars.
Heard through the grapevine that Tina is former sola Asianstars. Originally Posted by Kloverbb

DUDE! I thought she looked familiar! The "volleyball player body" thing I heard from the booker when they met her makes more sense now.
DUDE! I thought she looked familiar! The "volleyball player body" thing I heard from the booker when they met her makes more sense now. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

The last photo is the most convincing. She was fully booked when I inquired in the early afternoon. We will see from the incoming reviews if it's really her.
The last photo is the most convincing. She was fully booked when I inquired in the early afternoon. We will see from the incoming reviews if it's really her. Originally Posted by Kloverbb

That's good news. I hope her and Cristal stay busy there. Would love to read some reviews of Tina/Sola.