Preferred411...worth it?

I have been a member for four years and love it! I just wish more people in the St. Louis area would utilize it.
I am a member but didn't renew when my trial period expired. I don't travel and have enough local references which made my decision easier. I still might reactivate though as it was GREAT for a couple of out of towners who were members visiting. As we all know safety and discretion are so very important.

Aces
I am a member but didn't renew when my trial period expired. I don't travel and have enough local references which made my decision easier. I still might reactivate though as it was GREAT for a couple of out of towners who were members visiting. As we all know safety and discretion are so very important. Originally Posted by acescracked
Basically, I do at least half of my hobbying on the road--hell, I make trips specifically to see ladies who are on my radar who don't travel to Memphis (or who don't travel often enough to make it likely that I'll see them here anytime soon). Date-Check/P411 is invaluable for research purposes (i.e., why you don't see bcg posting "I'm going to be in <city> and am looking for companionship; ladies contact me if you are interested" posts) as well as establishing my bonafides with the ladies I decide I do want to meet.

Cheers,

bcg
  • MLG
  • 02-03-2011, 12:09 PM
P411 is an excellent resource! I actually prefer it over datecheck but I do take both as verifications.

I wish more guys would sign up there!
BCG...your signature cracks me up!!
BCG...your signature cracks me up!! Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl
I aim to keep everyone amused. But pay attention, because it does change on an irregular basis.

[Note: For archival purposes (because when I change my .sig it changes in all my posts), the .sig which cracked mostlynormal up is (probably):

--
I don't do threesomes because I would rather
disappoint only one woman instead of two...]

Cheers,

bcg
The greatest thing since sliced bread, removes 99% of BS. Both parties know what they are in for up front. I recommend it highly.