When she's too small (or he's too big) "down there"

No one is talking about pounding a chick against her wishes. Man...
Get those cool points...
LOL. Like throwing a tooth pic into the Grand Canyon? Originally Posted by dallaswill
I'm no tooth pic and I love a "Grand Canyon". If you know any send them my way )
No one is talking about pounding a chick against her wishes. Man...
Get those cool points... Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Point was, many providers are "forced" to do things they don't necessarily want to do for a variety of reasons . . . mainly financial. All I was saying, man, is if a lady doesn't wish to do something but feels she must TRY due to the pressure to perform, then I'd just as soon she not try. Tension free rendezvous are much more fun.

Force takes many forms . . .

And I'm so chill that the scotch in my hand is almost too cold to drink.
what advice would you give her about how should she market herself and book appointments? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I think she needs to be sure that each client has a clear understanding that full service may not be available and what the fee reduction is in those cases.

Writing crap like tiny, petite, etc does not cover this; it needs to be spelled out so guys who are not willing to go for less than FS do not waste their time.
I've seen a provider state in her ad/showcase that she is small sized and guys that are packing to much might be turned away. I think that constitutes fair warning and the hobbiest shouldn't get upset. I would imagine that it weeds out the endowed gentleman before they get that far.
Point was, many providers are "forced" to do things they don't necessarily want to do for a variety of reasons . . . mainly financial. All I was saying, man, is if a lady doesn't wish to do something but feels she must TRY due to the pressure to perform, then I'd just as soon she not try. Tension free rendezvous are much more fun.

Force takes many forms . . .

And I'm so chill that the scotch in my hand is almost too cold to drink. Originally Posted by Halfbad
I am not "forced" to do anything I don't want to do. I have my rules and I enforce them. I made them for a reason. Sometimes I get people who say "can't you just break them for me?" "Can't you just break them this one time?" "Are you sure you can't do it for me?" And honestly, that is the most annoying thing you could do! If you did your research, you would know. But if it really disappointed someone and they didn't give me any of that bullshit, I might give them some money back. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen. Everyone thinks they are special. If I just met you, what makes you so special to me that I should break my rules for you? No offense but you're not. I had someone the other day who said all of that and then said "so do you give your regulars great deals like $50 for 30 mins?" I just laughed, baffled that he would think that. I said no, in fact many of my regulars pay more than my normal rate. There are ones who don't. But all of my regulars are important to me because I have come to know them and feel comfortable with them. It makes our sessions that much better.

My point is, we as providers are not forced to do anything that we don't want to do. And when you see a lady for the first time and you think she's going to break her rules just for you, think again. You're not that special to someone who doesn't know you.
I think letting clients know in advance what you can and can't handle is due.

If you get to the session and he is more than what you can handle, and you had already let it be known, and he didn't adhere to letting you know of his size, that is on him, and there shouldn't be a refund. You also shouldn't be forced to try to take him on FS.

If you don't make it known ahead of time, and he comes along and is way too big for you, then make a discount for a reduced rate and service. Offer a half hour rate and give him half hour offer. HOWEVER, with that said, I've had many clients pay me for an hour and not do full service. So, I think that may be up to the girl.

When it comes to greek, and the guy doesn't warn you that they are of the larger variety - that's just them being a dick. They should know that most girls are not comfortable with taking them in the ass.

I've not done greek in a while, and took an XL in the ass the other day, and I'm just now feeling I have recovered. I had a client yesterday that had been wanting it as well, and had to turn him down. I'm glad I did, finding out that he was an XL as well. I'd not be shitting right, sitting right, or walking right for a week - seeing as how I'm not really working on a regular basis, much less doing greek that often to begin with. It's really about communication with these kinds of things.
I am not "forced" to do anything I don't want to do. I have my rules and I enforce them. I made them for a reason. Sometimes I get people who say "can't you just break them for me?" "Can't you just break them this one time?" "Are you sure you can't do it for me?" And honestly, that is the most annoying thing you could do! If you did your research, you would know. But if it really disappointed someone and they didn't give me any of that bullshit, I might give them some money back. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen. Everyone thinks they are special. If I just met you, what makes you so special to me that I should break my rules for you? No offense but you're not. I had someone the other day who said all of that and then said "so do you give your regulars great deals like $50 for 30 mins?" I just laughed, baffled that he would think that. I said no, in fact many of my regulars pay more than my normal rate. There are ones who don't. But all of my regulars are important to me because I have come to know them and feel comfortable with them. It makes our sessions that much better.

My point is, we as providers are not forced to do anything that we don't want to do. And when you see a lady for the first time and you think she's going to break her rules just for you, think again. You're not that special to someone who doesn't know you. Originally Posted by Jillian Price

So true Jillian I agree.
Just let the lady be in control. I mean, damn, babies come outta there. If she's hot/wet enough, girth isn't gonna matter...depth is a whole 'nuther story (I love sayin "whole nuther"). Which is why, I believe, a lot of ladies start out CG/RCG. They want to grind it and work it a little to get used to it.

Just like everything else, pussy is what you make it. If you suck at warming the lady up, your session will be shit (no matter how big/small you are). If you can get ANY woman's motor running, in my experience, you're gonna have a good time.
There have been a few guys that I just tell them I love your dick but Im sorry theres no way that thing is going into this tight tiny spot. lol. We will just play around and do other things though
Luckily I'm not blessed with length or girth! I love getting told no because I'm AA and I'm supposedly genetically blessed. Smh. So not true. I've seen white dudes larger than me (no homo). Maybe we all should put cock sizes on the email when we pm for an appointment. When I doubt, pull it out...j/k.

To get back on topic if she thinks I'm too large we can do other things, I'd even settle for a bng since I made the effort to see her. I'd rather leave busting a nut than to leave empty handed. Greek is another story. I've never had a dick in my ass yet alone a finger and I'd probably freak out the moment a woman crept back there....up until recently when I received tuna, my little yellow cheeks had not been exposed to anything but toilet paper and wedgies. It takes a special woman to take it up the ass (and like it).
  • tyson
  • 06-23-2014, 05:36 PM
I think letting clients know in advance what you can and can't handle is due.

If you get to the session and he is more than what you can handle, and you had already let it be known, and he didn't adhere to letting you know of his size, that is on him, and there shouldn't be a refund. You also shouldn't be forced to try to take him on FS.

If you don't make it known ahead of time, and he comes along and is way too big for you, then make a discount for a reduced rate and service. Offer a half hour rate and give him half hour offer. HOWEVER, with that said, I've had many clients pay me for an hour and not do full service. So, I think that may be up to the girl.

When it comes to greek, and the guy doesn't warn you that they are of the larger variety - that's just them being a dick. They should know that most girls are not comfortable with taking them in the ass.

I've not done greek in a while, and took an XL in the ass the other day, and I'm just now feeling I have recovered. I had a client yesterday that had been wanting it as well, and had to turn him down. I'm glad I did, finding out that he was an XL as well. I'd not be shitting right, sitting right, or walking right for a week - seeing as how I'm not really working on a regular basis, much less doing greek that often to begin with. It's really about communication with these kinds of things. Originally Posted by tntangie
So how big is an XL in your opinion? Me personally, I always considered myself average, but a lot of providers tell me i'm big down there, which I sometimes consider it to be them trying to boost my ego.
So how big is an XL in your opinion? Me personally, I always considered myself average, but a lot of providers tell me i'm big down there, which I sometimes consider it to be them trying to boost my ego. Originally Posted by tyson
XL meaning I get the larger size condom because a regular is going to be a tough fit. I've never taken the time in a session to stop and measure, sorry.
I wish they would all get premium access and read ROS! Of course I don't read it, but some of my clients tell me I have several reviews that mention how small I am in the vajayjay and pelvic area, so I would hope the overly endowed men would do their research. I've never had children, but I don't think that's the reason. I think all women are just as different in size in the private area as men are. The vagina is supposed to be able to self lubricate and stretch to accommodate almost any size. I have not had that much experience as a provider, a year before I took time off and now 6 mths since I've returned and I have always been low volume. So I have had to turn away ONLY TWO men that were two big to fit. They were both nice about, but there just wasn't much we could do. ALL my orifices are small, and if it won't fit in the V, then I can't even get my mouth around it.

I've had a few that were very large and uncomfortable, but not really too painful. But I think 2 is a pretty low percentage, so I don't feel the need to put a warning in my ads. That's not being dishonest is it?

Does anybody else have this problem and put a disclaimer in their ad or signature? And guys, is it uncomfortable for you if the fit is too tight? Hasn't happened in my short hobby life yet, but a couple of real world BF's have said after 2 or 3 passion filled nights they get sore and raw on the penis.
No such thing as a pussy that's too tight.
But an asshole might need some persuasion.

Read that last line any way you wish