Which is worse? Emotional or Physical

I would have to go back to the root of the problem and find out why my SO would cheat in the first place. Is there some piece that I don't satisfy?

Let's say for example that it's the physical side. If I don't understand what she wants or how she wants it, what makes her feel good, etc. then it's a performance issue, and I have not stepped up as a man to help her get where she wants to be. That's pretty devastating to know that I am unable to satisfy her.

If she just wants a bigger dick or several dicks at once just because she's a freak, then there isn't much I can do about that except introduce her to you guys and ask for a cut.

If she's going elsewhere for emotional love. Chances are, I'm just not paying attention, maybe because I no longer care, or she's just not a priority. If that's the case, then the emotions are probably worn down and I'm happy she has someone else to nag, errr talk to. However, if I'm trying my best to listen and understand, but she would rather take all my yeyo and go talk to someone else, then it hurts a little.

I wonder how different my interpretation would be if my SO were in the business.

Cool board!
Or maybe if you gave her $200 a throw . . .
If a man cheated, it's most likely physical; while if women cheated, it's most likely emotional.
Definitely Emotional is worse !!! A woman will be more hurt if you have a emotional connection with another woman ..where as physical is just a temporary physical urge met.
+1