Encounter: Becky5 WOW...WOW....WOW!!!!

Originally Posted by Lubeman
Originally Posted by Boredinop
Originally Posted by satan666
Originally Posted by Boredinop
Originally Posted by kc_guy_30
Originally Posted by satan666
She stood me up earlier today. Had an appointment and even double checked last night. Got to the address she provided 10 minutes before and crickets. Stayed for a total of 20 minutes and eventually bailed.

My guess is she was flooded with texts and came to the realization that there will be plenty of men willing to pay $700+ for FS. Good for her. Go make that money.
She stood me up earlier today. Had an appointment and even double checked last night. Got to the address she provided 10 minutes before and crickets. Stayed for a total of 20 minutes and eventually bailed.

My guess is she was flooded with texts and came to the realization that there will be plenty of men willing to pay $700+ for FS. Good for her. Go make that money. Originally Posted by baseballguy26
wait where tf did $700+ for fs come into play? i bet she did get flooded a new girl is like the hot new toy, that all the kids want to play with.

• Spunk
  • 06-19-2021, 03:37 PM
So, I'm curious. Half the comments in this thread are blank (for me). Even some of those responding to others are blank. What gives?
So, I'm curious. Half the comments in this thread are blank (for me). Even some of those responding to others are blank. What gives?
The blank messages you are seeing are posts written using private tags. This information tends to cover details similar to ROS and other things people don't want 100% public. If you want access to see this you need to pay for a membership or write a verified review.