Brittney Because, a Rude self centered , inconsiderate Bitch

• linux
  • 08-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Okay I can fix this. Brittney, I offer to make sweet, sweet lovin' to you and post a review.

I'm willing to take one for the community as a whole. I want to see things made right again. I hate when y'all fight.
You know, the airlines will give you a voucher for a free flight if they bump you because they over-booked.
my point exactly, i still wanted to see her, i even suggested another time but she didnt care
Make sure you set the appointment for Saturday while Texasfan is working.
Shame on me...

Okay I can fix this. Brittney, I offer to make sweet, sweet lovin' to you and post a review.

I'm willing to take one for the community as a whole. I want to see things made right again. I hate when y'all fight. Originally Posted by linux
It seems to me that you have priority issues if you are using vacation days instead of reporting to work as expected of you by your superiors. Originally Posted by BrittneyBecauze
I might point out that it could be a "priority issue" to have your nail polish fixed instead of keeping an appointment you set with a client.
And as far as not "reporting for work as expected", it looks like he's not the only one who failed to report.
Do I detect a bit of the pot calling the kettle black?
On another issue, I say that in cases like this, where there is a direct conflict of "who said what to whom and when", that we allow both parties to post openly any copies of emails, PM's, texts, etc. so we don't have to try to figure out who is being honest and who isn't.
On another issue, I say that in cases like this, where there is a direct conflict of "who said what to whom and when", that we allow both parties to post openly any copies of emails, PM's, texts, etc. so we don't have to try to figure out who is being honest and who isn't. Originally Posted by tikkler33

And, as you know, that is not something the board rules allow. So, you will just have to figure it out some other way.
I would have never noticed the chipped nail if your hands were wrapped around my ass and you were moaning "deeper...deeper"...ijs
And, as you know, that is not something the board rules allow. So, you will just have to figure it out some other way. Originally Posted by Pistolero

Yep, I know that. That's why I was politely suggesting that a rule change might be considered by the powers that be.
Do u think i would care about her nails while my dick was in her mouth?
Sounds to me like she better get busy so she can get her toes did also
Do I detect a bit of the pot calling the kettle black? Originally Posted by tikkler33
Tikkler you are correct about this statement... I see where I was a bit of a hipocrite, the only reason I have responded was because I feel that I was attacked. I've already apologized to this member 3 times, twice on a national forum, therefore taking responsibility for my actions.
I am here to meet wonderful people and meet new friends, as several of you already know. I have no desire to ruin anyone's day, let alone weekend.
I have two simple request: first ~ people that read this thread and have doubts about contacting me, please do not. I want everone I meet to become my friend and each experience to be nothing more then a great time full of positive energy.
second ~ I ASK Texanfan once again: PLEASE QUITE TEXTING ME, I WILL NOT RESPOND.
It's a shame this shitstorm got started. Brittney's pics look hot.