Used rubbers...

• L.A.
  • 03-26-2014, 01:02 PM
I always fake my orgasms so no worries.
What condoms?
Good point BSB! So many options! Guess I can slow down on the pineapple juice then! Originally Posted by Kmac
Me + Your Slpooge = Cinnamon bun with icing!
I always flush them. A few years ago there was a local provider who used to save & keep the used rubbers in the freezer with the Hobbiests names on the bag. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I've heard about this. Insane.

Maybe she wanted to keep them frozen just in case some end-time world apocalypse happened and there was no more sperm on earth to be found for humans to procreate.
Al Gore invented the condom.
Al Gore invented the condom. Originally Posted by bojulay
For Bill Clinton.
For Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by Jarvis

bah...duh...bing...drum sound
There's nothing swimming in mine anyway!!
I always flush them. A few years ago there was a local provider who used to save & keep the used rubbers in the freezer with the Hobbiests names on the bag. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
That literally made me throw up in my mouth a little. Who in the hell does some nasty ass shit like that?!

Yuck!!

I flush em. And make a point of it even if they didn't blow in the cover. Guys hear too many crazy stories to even leave a chance of doubt. The last thing I want someone feeling is anxiety when they are supposed to be enjoying themselves.
I don't flush condoms, not at my incall nor at a hotel. Why? It's horrible for the plumbing.

There are a few friends who will orgasm, run to the restroom and flush the condom down the toilet. When someone is that keen on trying to get rid of the evidence, there isn't much that I can do about it.

But at my incall, I take off the used condom and wrap it in toilet paper and throw it away. Same with the hotel.

Then, I take a very nice warm washcloth and clean off my fellow. I also do that at hotels, too!

I will say, just to add to the gross factor, if I'm in a hotel, I don't leave used condoms in the trashcan. If I'm having a busy time of it, I put the condoms in a trash bag and throw them away on my way out. I don't wish to have a bunch of those things in the trash can when the maid cleans up.

I use a LOT of condoms because of my alternative play. Going through a 1/2 dozen of them in one sitting isn't that unusual (imagination is a good thing!).

Even though I am a renter, I wouldn't do that type of harm to the property. And I use a TON of condoms on any given week.

I would just be embarrassed for a plumber to have to come over and deal with that aftermath, in case of a flood or some sort of plumbing disaster.
I sometimes wonder if my building would know where the covers came from should there be a plumbing issue.

U make a good point EW. That cost eventually gets back to the renter in higher rent or deposit fees. Didn't realize they were so bad for the plumbing.
What I usually do with mine.
Attached Images File Type: jpg ReneTC_10_new.jpg (35.4 KB, 303 views) File Type: jpg Balloon-Animals2.jpg (35.8 KB, 303 views)

I flush em. And make a point of it even if they didn't blow in the cover. Guys hear too many crazy stories to even leave a chance of doubt. The last thing I want someone feeling is anxiety when they are supposed to be enjoying themselves. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Heck, I wish for my guys to be enjoying themselves as well.

BUT ...

You know, if a MAN is going to get all wiggy about a used condom and what's about to happen to his secretions after sex, then he needs to just not see a sex worker.

I mean, really. Who is actually going to take his semen and use it to impregnate someone?

If selling sperm (can one consider sperm USED?) is an actual and viable option, please let me know how it's done. I could use some extra income. Otherwise, these guys need to not fret over trifles such as this.

Just sounds dumb.

Fun topic, though.

Edited to add: Hey! Lots of comments between me writing my previous thought and the one above. THN ... yeah. Not good to flush a bunch of rubbers down the toilet. Can really stop up the plumbing. It probably falls under the same category as tampons, etc. Even if they're "flushable", it's still not good for the plumbing. Best to wrap it up and throw it all away. Just my opinion on it!
  • Kmac
  • 03-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Me + Your Slpooge = Cinnamon bun with icing! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I like the way you think BSB! I'd enjoy icing your bun!