MW76...You Guys and Gals Decide

Taking an Uber to an AMP is the problem, extorting money is the problem, or do you think that is ok? Originally Posted by motor
There is a little red triangle next to every post. Click it and a mod will deal with it.
You'd have to be truly naive to think that folks aren't writing down plates at AMPs and even incalls. Albeit an extortionist or an undercover.

I'm more concerned with folks actually paying extortionists instead of turning them into the authorities and/or beating the shit out of them. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Wow... where got’st thou that goose look?
  • MW76
  • 10-03-2017, 09:48 PM
What's funny about this is his or her dumb ass assume every one is married or has a career that they give a shit about lol. MW76 I have a challenge for your stupid ass I will let you know exactly where I am going or who I am seeing next time and if you are able to get any pics of me or my whip I will give you a $1000 lmao. Man the fuck up boy I'm willing to play your game and let's see who win.

Ps.. In the words of the Texas lawyer the Hammer

I'm Waiting!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Somebody masturbated to one too many Godfather movies this weekend. LOL
You'd have to be truly naive to think that folks aren't writing down plates at AMPs and even incalls. Albeit an extortionist or an undercover.

I'm more concerned with folks actually paying extortionists instead of turning them into the authorities and/or beating the shit out of them. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
That and, extortion's a WAY WORSE crime than getting a massage.

People need to know their leverage.
To post that on this site, he's either a troll or 12 year old. We all know what were doing and what is at risk. Try and send a pic of my plate. See if you can find the register owner LOL
Somebody masturbated to one too many Godfather movies this weekend. LOL Originally Posted by MW76
Yeah your dumb ass for this horrible post your ass made, again just let me know when you ready and I will tell you where I’m going to be playing next until then see ya Boy!!!!!
Somebody masturbated to one too many Godfather movies this weekend. LOL Originally Posted by MW76
Yeah your loser ass did for this horrible post your ass made, again just let me know when you ready and I will tell you where I’m going to be playing next and make sure you walk up to me to demand your money now lmao until then see ya Boy!!!!!
Hi !Steve!
Probably a dumb question...but how do these trolls get addresses from plates? I thought only DMV/LE could do that?
Probably a dumb question...but how do these trolls get addresses from plates? I thought only DMV/LE could do that? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
You can't get anything from a license plate number. The only thing that you can do with a license plate is send it to the authorities.

However, you can get the VIN number and run it through the DMV to find out who's the owner of the vehicle and much more. FYI - The VIN number on most cars is visible on the driver's side windshield:

For the paranoid folks, you can simply cover up your VIN number by placing a piece of paper between the windshield and the dash. However, folks can still find a VIN number on other places of the car like underneath the hood, in the trunk and also in the door.

PS - I am the daughter of a repo man.
PS - I am the daughter of a repo man. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You can't get anything from a license plate number. The only thing that you can do with a license plate is send it to the authorities.

However, you can get the VIN number and much more. FYI - The VIN number on most cars is visible on the driver's side windshield...

Damn, I did not know that. I thought you could buy license plate info from the internet.

Great info, ty.
  • BLM69
  • 10-04-2017, 10:54 AM

Or you stayed at the holiday inn last night, some vin# are also on the glass, usually on the rear bottom corner of the rear windows. It would take a manager to go through the trouble to get a vin# while the client is getting sucked though.
  • MW76
  • 10-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Yeah your loser ass did for this horrible post your ass made, again just let me know when you ready and I will tell you where I’m going to be playing next and make sure you walk up to me to demand your money now lmao until then see ya Boy!!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
!!!!! adds to the intimidation. LOL It's hard to take someone with your writing serious.
!!!!! adds to the intimidation. LOL It's hard to take someone with your writing serious. Originally Posted by MW76
I do agree with you on that point.