Moving To Austin??

Emary, hope you come this way !
You guys are great. I'm getting even more excited.
Thing about Austin is many fine places (and some not so fine places) to live and/or work.

My counsel would be to take the advice above with a full grain of salt; invest some time, say at least a month or two, living temporarily in an extended stay place....and using a different place (maybe you can even share an incall a few times after you meet more ladies and gents) which gives you time to wander around town at varying hours of the day and night and traffic patterns to find your living spot. Your loving spot, well, good advice above on the definite parts to be and to avoid.

I'd definitely suggest investing some time "testing" Austin, both for living and for loving, and keeping your composure back home at the same time.

If you are in Austin around the 21st, consider attending the SOUTH Austin lunch, where you can meet folks who concentrate south of Lake LBJ where traffic might be a bit less invigorating than the northern and western side of River City. Likely Austin has changed a bit since you last were here in 2014 and 2013. The May social will be a northside happy hour.

= = = = =

fwiw - seems like some providers are very much interested in locating somewhere south of Austin but north of San Antonio, and, despite traffic patterns on I-35, doing very well in those areas.
Thing about Austin is many fine places (and some not so fine places) to live and/or work.

My counsel would be to take the advice above with a full grain of salt; invest some time, say at least a month or two, living temporarily in an extended stay place....and using a different place (maybe you can even share an incall a few times after you meet more ladies and gents) which gives you time to wander around town at varying hours of the day and night and traffic patterns to find your living spot. Your loving spot, well, good advice above on the definite parts to be and to avoid.

I'd definitely suggest investing some time "testing" Austin, both for living and for loving, and keeping your composure back home at the same time.

If you are in Austin around the 21st, consider attending the SOUTH Austin lunch, where you can meet folks who concentrate south of Lake LBJ where traffic might be a bit less invigorating than the northern and western side of River City. Likely Austin has changed a bit since you last were here in 2014 and 2013. The May social will be a northside happy hour.

= = = = =

fwiw - seems like some providers are very much interested in locating somewhere south of Austin but north of San Antonio, and, despite traffic patterns on I-35, doing very well in those areas. Originally Posted by ck1942
That's great info. Thank you

Besos