Horny, randy, excited, frisky, etc...

Randy!!! Did someone call?

Fast Randy at your service!!!

Yes, Randy is always Randy!
For me it is when I first wake up or if I have been drinking a little crown. Crown gets me reved up!!!
I get really horny after an intense workout. Some times I get a "blue ball" feeling. Then I need to release by any means neccesary. Im sure its a supplement side effect from testosterone booster. I cycle for weeks at a time so Im horny 24/7 Originally Posted by DToxxx
Wow...that's kinda hot. I have heard from a lot of men that they get very excited after they workout. I like when a man has just finished working out or going for a run and is breathing hard and dripping wet. I can sense their pheromones and get very turned-on as well.
For me it is when I first wake up or if I have been drinking a little crown. Crown gets me reved up!!! Originally Posted by stickitinyou
Crown black and coke is my drink of choice to get it on. Alcohol in general gets me in the mood, but there are a few that just make me sleepy.
As time passes between releases my horny meter climbs and climbs. Eventually it consumes almost all conscious and unconscious thoughts and something has to be done about it. That's where provider benefits ($$) most. LOL Originally Posted by amdoinit
How much time usually passes before you can't take it anymore?
I find that I'm especially horny after a good night of dumpster diving and a cat nap.

Then again, exhaling makes me horny cuz I know I'm still alive.

YUMMY MARIE WOULD MAKE ANYBODY HORNY!!!
when i think about THE CFE
i need to see her again asap before i lose my mind
Afternoon delight.

Especially as I walk through the door after work.
i need to see her again asap before i lose my mind Originally Posted by Bigmack
Why, thank you.
i need to see her again asap before i lose my mind Originally Posted by Bigmack
Funny, I think the same thing when I think of her
right miss marie she is just that good from head to toe
I actually have dreams about orgasming without touching myself. I wake up with climax and my lady parts are throbbing. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I wish I could help ... : )
I wish I could help ... : ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Does Captain America or Spider-Man experience urges on a cyclical basis or predictable schedule??? Which has more willpower in fighting those evil urges???
Does Captain America or Spider-Man experience urges on a cyclical basis or predictable schedule??? Which has more willpower in fighting those evil urges??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I would say that their urges are unpredictable...lol : ) I would say that Captain America has a better chance of resisting those urges than Spiderman : )