Is the crew having a psychotic breakdown or is Eccie merely entering into the realm of the Twilight zone?

Is that why you don't have any .... reviews??? Originally Posted by fun2come
that's kinda the important part you three are missing. you bring a lot of credibility and value to the review forum. When you think that also brings the same credibility to the coed forum...not so much. team Whispers .... failing.
Whispers isn't even around. Perhaps you need to redirect your hate?
Failing???? We shall see, SA put up a fight for 10 months, personally I don't think you lot have the balls to take it that long.
Credibility in Co-ed ????

I don't see that:

"Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining! "

and you can't deny that all the current threADs get looked at... I mean you are CUMing , right?
No, I am toying with you both. see how effective i was in getting you stop emotioning and type on your keyboards. Whsipers was a challenge and an interesting debater... you ??? not so much. Go back to emoting and I'll pull you back out later when I'm bored.

Cheers!
Truth be told spudman, you are just prolonging your torture. Have fun I'm sure we will stop soon.
Be sure and thank bud man, Sue, and Windoutofhisass for keeping us fueled up

oh almost forgot Bugle Boy, stop your crying. lol
No, I am toying with you both. see how effective i was in getting you stop emotioning and type on your keyboards. Whsipers was a challenge and an interesting debater... you ??? not so much. Go back to emoting and I'll pull you back out later when I'm bored.

Cheers! Originally Posted by budman33
ahhh the superior DICK
more words.. bravo. see how cool typing words in a forum can be rather than inane emoticons? you might just avoid the moderators yet. I still worry for your posse.
more words.. bravo. see how cool typing words in a forum can be rather than inane emoticons? you might just avoid the moderators yet. I still worry for your posse. Originally Posted by budman33

Your argument regarding the need for words runs afoul of all the "+1" posters on the board daily. Perhaps it is lost on you that emoticons are provided BY the owners?

And that old saying that "a picture is worth 1000 words" seems to ring true lately....
Whispers isn't even around. Originally Posted by rockerrick

See?
9 posts in 10 minutes, a lot of pent of comments it appears. Dont break something. LOL

See?
9 posts in 10 minutes, a lot of pent of comments it appears. Dont break something. LOL Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
LOL!

Sorry the kids got out of line sir.... I'll get the place back in shape as fast as I can....
21 in 20 minutes. That hard drive is starting to overheat.

Oh and welcome....errr...back, yeah we'll go with back. LMAO
Stupid is as stupid posts new threads.

The entertainment is reaching new levels here. Glad I checked in today.