the Republicans Keep Revealing Themselves...

Your rant sounds just like it came from a man on the street report in front of the local Wal Mart. sorry, dude, but that’s what you sound like. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No your sorry"DUDE"...A term from the sixty!!
You have no answers dipshit!!!
You're full of meaningless drible
  • Tiny
  • 08-03-2018, 10:37 PM
1. this new idea to link capital gains to inflation.. a giveaway to the wealthy, nothing more. I already posted a thread refuting that notion. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You refuted nothing. Your arguments were wrong (FICA) or incomprehensible (illegal immigrants should receive social security/medicare benefits but there should be no legal immigration through H-1B visas).

I agree with you about budget deficits, although the Democrats are just as much or more to blame for them as Republicans.
You refuted nothing. Your arguments were wrong (FICA) or incomprehensible (illegal immigrants should receive social security/medicare benefits but there should be no legal immigration through H-1B visas).

I agree with you about budget deficits, although the Democrats are just as much or more to blame for them as Republicans. Originally Posted by Tiny
why don't you describe why I am wrong, instead of merely saying "you refuted nothing"?
why don't you describe why I am wrong, instead of merely saying "you refuted nothing"? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Trany Chugger, do you have one of these hanging from your foyer's ceiling?

I don't.. my cock is probably as long and hard as the one the guy is holding though..
The general philosophy of republicans and democrats has been(not so much now)

Republican: Pro-business, individual responsibility/rights, smaller government.

Democrat: Pro worker, group responsibility/group rights, larger government.

In the past, the centroid of the democratic party was far the the right of even the most conservative European ruling party. That is no longer the case.

No Republican of the past would ever come to the conclusion that the government ought to be responsible for providing health care. That is idiotic, and antithetical to the fundamental premise.

You should not consider yourself a Republican, or Republican like. Seriously. Your party is the the American fascist party.

It crack me up when people say "Republican want Manafort Pardoned". No republic I know wants this. That is stupid. He hasn't been convicted yet, and the crimes that I have seen reported in the news have been a bit funny(falsefying a loan application for which he paid the loan back, seriously). If you consider his crimes serious, what do you think of Hillary shilling foreigners for money while being secretary of state. Non-profit? Yea. right.
  • Tiny
  • 08-04-2018, 11:14 PM
why don't you describe why I am wrong, instead of merely saying "you refuted nothing"? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I already did. It's the first reply to your original post in the other thread. I described why higher capital gains tax rates are detrimental to the economy, and why raising the capital gains rate may cause the actual revenues realized by the government from the tax to decrease. I noted that your and other like minded people's primary motivation for raising the tax rate is to fuck the rich, even though doing that may reduce prosperity for society as a whole, and reduce the total amount of capital gains tax collected by the federal government. I also noted the USA tax system, including ALL taxes, is the most progressive in the developed world. If you'd like to verify that go to the OECD report:

http://www.oecd.org/els/soc/growingu...dcountries.htm

Or if you don't want to register to download then you can pull the Excel file showing the relevant data here:

http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/422013187855

In the Excel table, look at the very last column. This is share of taxes paid by the richest 10% of households divided by the share of income of the richest 10%. For the USA, it's 1.35. This number is higher than the ratios for other countries, indicating the tax system in the USA is the most progressive in the OECD (i.e. developed world).

One of the reasons, as I noted, that the USA has the most progressive tax system is because it doesn't have a large value added tax (VAT) that screws the poor and middle class. I believe that a VAT is a bad thing. Most Democrat politicians disagree with me, because they want to take more money from the poor and middle class to grow government. They would rather take it from the rich, but there's only so much you can take from the wealthy. You're limited to taxing 100% of their income and 100% of their net worth.

The data in the OECD study are from during the period the Bush tax cuts were in effect. The income tax system became even more progressive after Obama and the Democrats ended the tax cuts on January 1, 2013. I don't know what the effect of the Trump tax cuts will be. Overall I suspect they will lower the progressivity of the tax system, but not to the levels during the Bush administration (that is, the levels at the time of the OECD study). However effective tax rates for some taxpayers in the upper decile, like me, will actually go up as a result of Trump's tax "cuts."

In summary, the belief that the rich in the USA are undertaxed versus the poor and middle class is horse shit.

After your initial post, you wrote

speaking of FICA taxes, the poor and minorities will get back much less of what they paid in, because they tend to die younger and not collect, and many Illegals pay in to Social Security, and either leave the Country later, or paid in under a bogus number, and can never collect. you Republicans are the Greatest Bullshitters known to Man. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This is ridiculous. In the case of Medicare, there's no cap on what you pay in. If you make $10 million a year in self employment income, then you'll pay 2.9% of that, or $290,000, for the Medicare tax. If you receive $10 million in salary, you'll pay in $145,000 and your employer will pay $145,000. Some guy who makes $50,000 a year will pay $1450 or $725, depending on whether he's self employed or salaried.

So you seem to be saying that the guy who's paying $1450 for the same insurance is getting screwed. He paid 0.5% of what the rich guy paid and he's getting screwed. Right.

Similar reasoning applies to social security although it's not nearly as extreme, because social security is capped at $128,000 income, and also because if you put more into Social Security, you get more out. You however proportionately get less of what you pay in if you make more money. In reality, all the old people make out like bandits. They'll collectively get more out than they put in. Social Security is a huge Ponzi scheme. The Millenials will be left holding the bag. Unfortunately the stupid fucks are like new Amway and Herbalife recruits, they don't know they're getting screwed so they'll continue supporting people like Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump who tell them everything is just fine, or we should double down on social security and medicare.

As to illegal immigrants involvement in the social security system, you sound like Trump. They aren't stealing as many jobs, and paying as much in social security and Medicare as you would imply. What they pay in is a drop in the bucket compared to everyone else.
didn't they raise the cap on social security to unlimited? that was the last I heard of that issue a few years ago during the obama admin.
Chung it sounds like you are trying to keep it fair and balanced for both sides. Not like faux news ugh. The problem is,IMO , twit head inherited the Obama economy and had nothing to make great in that regard. twit head is still swinging away with his bs fake news and when he jumps or is pushed,off the bridge...ALL OF HIS FOLLOWEers WILL GO WITH HIM. Then America will be great again. November will tell if muller doesnt first .

The most entertaining pos ever...can't wait to hear what he diverts to next. Maybe he will go back to attacking the nfl...That's very presidential lol. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Inherited the odumber economy....DO TELL!!!
I'm sure you can elaborate at detail...
HAVE AT IT!!
I don't.. my cock is probably as long and hard as the one the guy is holding though.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
dude you know i am an amp hound same as you but it's not the size of your cock that gets you in at ampworld it's the $200 dollars in your pocket. same as me.

and i suspect BobbyMann is secretly gay but i can't prove it .. yet.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2394613

ShaSha and Shiny i know in the "catholic" biblical sense. and then some and a few others. i get my intel without doing reviews. or the drama of it. hahahaaaaa
dude you know i am an amp hound same as you but it's not the size of your cock that gets you in at ampworld it's the $200 dollars in your pocket. same as me.

and i suspect BobbyMann is secretly gay but i can't prove it .. yet.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2394613

ShaSha and Shiny i know in the "catholic" biblical sense. and then some and a few others. i get my intel without doing reviews. or the drama of it. hahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You pay $200 at amps? They must see you coming!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!! !!!
didn't they raise the cap on social security to unlimited? that was the last I heard of that issue a few years ago during the obama admin. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Workers will contribute 6.2 percent of their earnings to Social Security until their income exceeds $128,700 in 2018, up from $127,200 in 2017.
You pay $200 at amps? They must see you coming!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!! !!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you knew anything about ampworld, you'd know that's the 1 hour rate .. for everyone. even you. you just posted a nuru L1 review. if you took the hour, that chick Camilla's rate is $160. for a hj.

well you can get the nuru deal at the amp's. it's available. the stripper slide is always available in ampworld.

did you know that GFE FS is on the standard menu at ampworld? and i do mean GFE

so who gets the better deal? my GFE FS for $200 or your overpriced HJ for $160?

HAHAHAAAHHAHAHAA

you know .. making you look stupid is easy because you do 99.9% of the work yourself.
Workers will contribute 6.2 percent of their earnings to Social Security until their income exceeds $128,700 in 2018, up from $127,200 in 2017.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

which is why i'll get max social security if i wait till 67 to take it. i've been at or near the cap for 12 years with another 10 to go. i recall they take the top 20 or maybe 25 years of earning to determine how much you get.