Provider heights...an old thread

This was a good post talking about provider's height.
Members Are Reminded. . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
This was a good post talking about provider's height. Originally Posted by Baconman
Providers heights is a great topic. When you analyze it from a historical context, you can see just how many are no longer in the game. Some have retired, some have moved out of state, and unfortunately some are no longer with us. Most on the list that I saw in Arkansas several years ago have moved on. But reading the list brings back some fond memories
Yeah it reminds me I've seen way too many ladies. Lol
Sexy_Brittany is 5’ 7”
Sexy_Brittany is 5’ 7” Originally Posted by Rockydoc

I don't believe it so you will have to prove it. I need a picture of me and her standing together!
Candy Crush in NWA advertises as 6'0"...never had that tall of an experience, and probably for that reason more than any, I have her on my wish list when in that neck of the woods... Just to bookend the range. Seems like it could be a lot of fun!??

I nominate Johnsson to receive new data from all of us to add to the list and maintain a current version! Maybe we can come up with a creative way to pair this with his excellent treasure trove of pics!???
Candy Crush in NWA advertises as 6'0"...never had that tall of an experience, and probably for that reason more than any, I have her on my wish list when in that neck of the woods... Just to bookend the range. Seems like it could be a lot of fun!??

I nominate Johnsson to receive new data from all of us to add to the list and maintain a current version! Maybe we can come up with a creative way to pair this with his excellent treasure trove of pics!??? Originally Posted by CH Luke

I second that, but he's banned.