Good ol Days

This dude really did a shoutout to E.A. about intel and typed Rar3ly and it didn’t occur for him to edit that?? I seriously can not lmaooo Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
It's almost as bad as giving a shoutout to Strapped.... errrr jok.
It's almost as bad as giving a shoutout to Strapped.... errrr jok. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
At least jock strap can spell. This gadget douche’s spelling & grammar screams blue collar minimum wage
Speak for yourself Nikki. How much of your illegal earnings do you pay taxes on??? Ill wait.
Speak for yourself Nikki. How much of your illegal earnings do you pay taxes on??? Ill wait. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
My income is nobody’s business but my own. How much of your income do you spend on illegal activities?
Nicely done!
GG is shootin spitballs at Nikki who's ready to blast him with a howitzer.
I dont sweat her.
Members time to stop with the insults please
Members time to stop with the insults please Originally Posted by Dr-epg
plastic man ...applauds ya fer ...sayin ...this!

...we alls needs ta gets ...along an nows thats we haves ...both jimmies ans funnels together lets ...thinks ...bouts maybe headin over ta ...plastic mans ...recent thread discussin the cunt ans maybes we cans ...gets a first ...hand perspective

...guys an skin monsters it be ...time ta starts not only livin buts also lovin!
plastic man ...applauds ya fer ...sayin ...this!

...we alls needs ta gets ...along an nows thats we haves ...both jimmies ans funnels together lets ...thinks ...bouts maybe headin over ta ...plastic mans ...recent thread discussin the cunt ans maybes we cans ...gets a first ...hand perspective

...guys an skin monsters it be ...time ta starts not only livin buts also lovin! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Dude…..you sound like you been swillin’ too much Bud Lite……

elg……
I dont sweat her. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
You clearly did hiting that RTM
Members time to stop with the insults please Originally Posted by Dr-epg
We’re on track & having a discussion
  • rj317
  • 09-13-2023, 10:57 AM
I remember when I actually used to look forward to seeing what was new on this board. Just logged in tonight to read the same ol garbage. Rar3ly any new reviews in Buffalo. Most the action (well shared) seems to be in Rochester. Ths place pretty much sucks for new intel. Even PM's b.s. posts arent entertaining anymore. Thx E.A. for some recent comunication dont be a stranger. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
That’s because 99.9% of the adds out there are fake these days or donations are beyond what one can afford
My income is nobody’s business Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Al Capone said the same thing to the IRS and then sat behind bars for 11 years. If the Mods want to shut this down we can all go back to X (Twitter) and lay some more hate on Gabby about her dog.
"Al Capone... sat behind bars for 11 years." -- shit the bed from syphilis.

poor bastard