The global crackdown on parents who refuse vaccines for their kids has begun

• WTF
  • 08-06-2017, 03:00 PM
How about we ask it like this:

Would you rather eradicate Polio or keep one child from getting sick?

Please show me the studies where vaccines are killing kids.

This is like a reverse Lottery my friend...the chances of you winning a sickness are from a vaccine are miniscule. Originally Posted by WTF
Below is a link to an article written by a doctor pertaining to Polio. You should read it because you don't know anything about that disease. Your posts and Memes are totally inaccurate.

Jim

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...ance-of-polio/
Making a comeback because of dumbshits not getting vaccinated!
Originally Posted by WTF

The CDC clearly pointed out that it's unvaccinated immigrants bringing in TB, and to your point, the CDC clearly stated that most of the immigrants/refugees that Odumbo let in are "dumbshits" who were not required to be vaccinated when they enter this country.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Number of white parents?

The CDC clearly pointed out that it's unvaccinated immigrants bringing in TB, and to your point, the CDC clearly stated that most of the immigrants/refugees that Odumbo let in are "dumbshits" who were not required to be vaccinated when they enter this country.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Should have known the chimp would blame Obama. Did they protect you when in the Army? Any vaccines?
  • WTF
  • 08-06-2017, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Has the new administration changed the policy?
About fucking time imho...can't wait until we start doing that in this country.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&ocid=U221DHP

Countries like Italy and Australia are tired of measles outbreaks — so they're moving to fine anti-vaccine parents. Originally Posted by WTF
So IYO parents should have NO say in what medically happens to their kids then.

Vaccines aren't perfect. Even if a child has been vaccinated they can still contract the disease. In the case of measles once you get it you have acquired your immunity to the virus for life. These childhood diseases we are all familiar with are not life threatening in and of themselves and play an important role in building our immune system at an early age. The reason why so many parents feel they should avoid vaccinating their kids is because their is an abundance of information that link vaccines with more serious and life threatening conditions later in life. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Or like we see with the MMR Jab a massive spike in the # of kids now becoming autistic..

I was vaccinated at a young age for Measles, Chickenpox and Mumps and still contracted the disease. Your point is really invalid. Vaccines are psychological. People that get the flu shot for some reason think they can't get the flu, bullshit. The only thing vaccines might do is lessen the symptoms, which doesn't mean a person would be less contagious.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Too bloody true. During my 20 years in the Navy, we were mandated to get the Flu shot each year.. YET i'd say in 14 of those years, I CAUGHT the flu cause of the bloody shot..
In the 5 years since i retired, i have YET TO catch it.. ANd that's with me NOT getting the shot..
Has the new administration changed the policy? Originally Posted by WTF
Odumbo's chicken-shit, lib-retarded judges keep stalling the policy changes; the story has been in all the newspapers.
So IYO parents should have NO say in what medically happens to their kids then.

Or like we see with the MMR Jab a massive spike in the # of kids now becoming autistic..

Too bloody true. During my 20 years in the Navy, we were mandated to get the Flu shot each year.. YET i'd say in 14 of those years, I CAUGHT the flu cause of the bloody shot..
In the 5 years since i retired, i have YET TO catch it.. ANd that's with me NOT getting the shot.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Yeah, I know. I like to experiment and sometimes I even use myself as a subject. Well for the past several years I fly into Chicago from New Orleans for the Christmas Holidays. I am going from a relatively mild climate of LA to very cold one of Ill. in a very short period of time, with large numbers of people possibly exposing me to seasonal cold and flu viruses. I took the Flu shot in 2009 and didn't get the flu and again in 2011 and didn't get the Flu. I haven't had a Flu shot since and haven't fallen ill. Here's something to ponder and it corresponds with your experience with the Flu Shot. Lets say two people are going through an Airport catch the same plane together and arrive at the same destination and one of them a few hours later has Flu symptoms even though he /she received the flu shot. The other passenger is perfectly fine in spite of not receiving the flu shot. This is an all too common scenario. It all boils down to your immune system. Picture your immune system as a glass of water half full. The water in the glass represents toxins and pollutants, pathogens ect. that we are always exposed too. As the glass is being filled and begins to overflow that represents symptoms of disease. Your immune system is over taxed and can't protect you from disease any longer and now you are ill. Of course that's a basic explanation but that's essentially how you become sick the degradation of immune response. There is no vaccine that is 100% effective and no vaccine has ever been entirely responsible for the eradication of a disease. Those who take vaccines, that's their decision. Those who don't that again is their decision . If abortion is made legal because you can't tell a women what she can do with her body. What makes anyone think you can require someone to have a poison injected into their bodies for the remote possibility of preventing disease.

Jim
Absolutely no evidence of any of those side effects. None.

The Wakefield study was a fraud ... that's proven.

The so-called link between vaccines and autism is like birther bullshit. Just. Not. True.

The fact that measles and chicken pox are coming back ... yes, in the US ... is the result of the anti-vaxxer hysteria in this country.

It's a ridiculous argument.

Worse than Intelligent Design.
I was vaccinated at a young age for Measles, Chickenpox and Mumps and still contracted the disease. Your point is really invalid. Vaccines are psychological. People that get the flu shot for some reason think they can't get the flu, bullshit. The only thing vaccines might do is lessen the symptoms, which doesn't mean a person would be less contagious.

The varicella vaccine was introduced in the US in 1995.

MMR in 1971.

So ... BULLSHIT, you fucking RETARD.

Unless...

MMR in 1971.

Unless...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
don't know if you have anything to do with it but stop directing fat girl my way

Politic: I was just kidding about the fat female and sex 5 time a day as exercise - stop finding fat girl in the area in front of me

... and I am assuming that was don't eat those two piece of food or was it the employee?

MMR in 1971.

Unless...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am willing to bet that you were given a vaccine from a vile that had an expired expiration date, lol.

Jim
True Story
'Hippie ' parents had a baby boy, refused to get him vaccinated because of autism fears.
As a result could not go to school as all kids had to be vaccinated.
So they 'home schooled' the kid except the parents did a completely horrible job. Complete social misfit, cannot hold down a job, don't know what work is because never had to do homework, can barely read and write etc, etc, etc.
Got picked up for drug pushing then now living in some shack.
I am willing to bet that you were given a vaccine from a vile that had an expired expiration date, lol.

Do you want to change your story about the chicken pox vaccine, you fucking RETARD?

Or were you a "very young" person in 1995?

Lying sack of shit.