Alcohol

I have a pre-game ritual, if you will, so In most cases, I schedule the session so I have enough time to down a few drinks before a session. Typically, I have a couple rocks Margs and a shot of Patron or equivalent. I open up a little more, and everything seems to folow a little more smoothly. Typically, I will offer at some point prior to the session to bring something, and let provider choose if they wish to partake.
I normally don't like drinking alcohol with a provider (or prior to her showing up) at the ninja kitties dojo. But it doesn't mean I won't - just not my cup of tea. And it doesn't help that I was sxe for years.
A nice red wine, or an Absolute Screw are my favs.....no opened bottles please
I like to find out in advance if the lady would like something. So, wine or champagne w/ orange juice is usually riding with me.

Agree with Traci, always open in front of the lady so she doesn't worry about slipping her a mickey and don't get sloppy drunk and pass out on her couch.

Bring a corkscrew or as I demo'd for Mika one time, use the "out of town airline approved" corkscrew method of wine opening ( and no, it wasn't a screw top!)

As long as it is still sealed, not tampered with, and something I would like, heck yeah! Make sure she (and you) are able to control your intake, though, and stop when appropriate. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
I have a well stocked liquor cabinet, sorry some are all ready open. I enjoy really good tequila, premium vodka and a shot called a washington apple or perhaps something that will kick anyone's ass called a diamond back rattler. Take my word on the diamond back, three and you are down for the count, I usually just lead the lady to the couch and break out the extra pillows and blankets at that time. I may be older than some but I still party like a rock star. Just ask TNT Kelly, XO Sadie,. Fawn, Lita, Sarah Jane, Sam Malone and a few others.
+1, and FUNNY!

Maker's Mark and 7up on ice is my favorite adult beverage in case anyone wanted to know *hint, hint* Originally Posted by Dannie
Did someone say Makers??? You know the way to my heart...
I highly reccomend bringing a drink it definetely breaks the nervousness
Sxyjade, And what is favorite ? Let me guess Patron or Crown ?
HELL YES I love Crown & Coke myself or Diet Dr. Pepper is good with it also
Next time I go to Goody Goody, I'm going to ask for a discount on a case. Ladies your making me go broke...Ha-Ha just kidding !!!