Orgasms: Question for the guys and the gals

If I cant get her off then whats the point. I dont wanna hear a fake "o" I wanna feel her muscles tighten and feel her get soaking wet, see her toes curl and watch the relaxation roll over her body or I don't feel like i've been a good lover. If she can't then i won't enjoy it as much.
That happened to me once. With an exceptional provider. Just one of those days. I don't know who was more embarrassed. Originally Posted by boardman
Not sure about you they didn't hesitate to collect the money. And no I wasnt on drugs, or just popped one. The girls didn't do it for me once I saw them in person.
Not sure about you they didn't hesitate to collect the money. And no I wasnt on drugs, or just popped one. The girls didn't do it for me once I saw them in person. Originally Posted by ibechill
Oh, you wouldn't believe me if I told you who it was. She worked her ass off too. I'd go back. Like I said, it was just one of those days.
Sounds an awful lot like this illegal activity called prostitution, where one pays for sex. I only pay for a women’s time and companionship.

jjflash
If she is paying me -- yes. Otherwise, it's nice but not a requirement.
Sensual Sophia
Occasionally I will get a client who doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in pleasing me -- or a client who is just no good at it. That's OK. They're the ones who are paying after all.
coolnewfriend
Plus in these situations the man is usually the one paying, so his orgasm is what the session is about.
boardman
Once I am BCD with a woman I don't really think about whether I am paying for it or not.
I'm always willing to do my part to make it fun and enjoyable for her. But if she doesn't give a shit about getting her rocks off, why should I?
I only pay for a women’s time and companionship. Originally Posted by something99
im happy for you

Sounds an awful lot like this illegal activity called prostitution, where one pays for sex. I only pay for a women’s time and companionship. Originally Posted by something99
Hey mate, this is all FICTIONAL. Kind of like doing the rumba rumba and touching your nice bullocks up and down until those damn mustangs keep on rolling baby! HOO RAH
GIG EM AGGIES!!!!
Alright, Alright, this old man can take a joke. Just be careful what you post when it concerns or even implies exchange of money for sex.....

im happy for you Originally Posted by island_beau
Hey mate, this is all FICTIONAL. Kind of like doing the rumba rumba and touching your nice bullocks up and down until those damn mustangs keep on rolling baby! HOO RAH
GIG EM AGGIES!!!! Originally Posted by i_love_blonde_girls
Sure, I try to get the girl off and I really try to please her. At times, I've even caught myself trying a little too hard --as if it's a challenge or something. heh
Ehh, I just go with it and if it happens it happens...if she'd like to get herself off, that's a huge turn on for me as well so more power to her. I mean who better to know how than her... Idk, I've just learned to enjoy the journey and not concentrate so much on the finish line. Imo, that approach seems to work pretty well.
close your eyes or go away..........

Sounds an awful lot like this illegal activity called prostitution, where one pays for sex. I only pay for a women’s time and companionship. Originally Posted by something99
I have a much better idea, why don't you open your eyes. Its alarming how ignorant you are. I have spent over 30 year advocating, supporting, and taking on pro bono cases for people just like you. I have done more to protect personal sexual choices for women and men,, than you ever will. Obviously, I am not new to the hobby, only this board.

close your eyes or go away.......... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Oh lighten up. It's only prostitution if you're arrested and convicted.

<sarcasm off>

Idiots are your bread-and-butter, admit it. Some of us idiots are a lot like Larry Flint, ideal clients: always in trouble and have a little bit of cabbage in the bank. Hell, some of us even come with a built-in defense. Mentally Hilarious.

No, don't start pm'ing your business cards...

372.04 - It is unlawful for Attorneys to chase, herd, or harvest clients from a SHMB.

(Apologies counselor. I was merely testing your theory.."this old man can take a joke")

But I do agree, sometimes you just have to shake your head in disbelief...

Regards,
SKF Law abiding citizen.
Thank you SofaKingFun. I am retired now, and for the record I have not practiced in Texas. People are free to discuss any prolific sexual acts they want concerning consenting adults. All I did was, give some friendly advice to be careful about openly discussing exchanging money for sex. I believe consenting adults have the right to do as they please in their private lives when it comes to sex, why else would I be here?!
Understood. All I was doing was poking fun at one who won't be able to extract their vengeance upon me in the form of billable hours like my Atty does me...he even chuckles too, the sorry bastaad. I don't think he practices in Texas either...just sends me bills.

But thank you for the friendly reminder. Hopefully people will heed the sage advice.

Regards,
SKF

I have a much better idea, why don't you open your eyes. Its alarming how ignorant you are. . Originally Posted by something99
It's not alarming at all