Bdms

.......round one to Lexxxy!

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
in mixed sex nude sumo wrestling smart money on Lexxxy
in mixed sex nude sumo wrestling smart money on Lexxxy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Post 27,000 coming real soon.
It sounds like you are at the same time saying you must have a partner you trust but it also worked out for your ATF who did it with anyone. Originally Posted by brianjackson
I think what he's saying is that she is lucky she never got seriously injured. Unless you have a chaperone or a dungeon monitor present it just isn't completely safe for a submissive to put herself in such a vulnerable spot with strangers. She did it and was fine. I accept the risks and choose to still do it.
I think what he's saying is that she is lucky she never got seriously injured. Unless you have a chaperone or a dungeon monitor present it just isn't completely safe for a submissive to put herself in such a vulnerable spot with strangers. She did it and was fine. I accept the risks and choose to still do it. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

I looked around fetlife for a while when someone reviewed Carol from the Cuse. It didn't make alot of sense to me. Everyone is looking for someone who is trained and experienced. Why would that matter? If you are trained to be and act a certain way then its really kind of meaningless as far as I can see.Shouldn't everyone be what they want to be and act how they want to act? Forget experience and training tell me what you want and I will tell you what i want and see if its what you are looking for.

If everyone has the same training and acts the same then they are basically just actors. Thats what i got out of it anyway.

As for the safety. I understand the safety issue but if you are with someone crazy and mean enough to abuse someone beyond their consent, does it really make that much of a difference whether its in an S and M setting or a normal hookup? You are in danger either way.
Post 27,000 coming real soon. Originally Posted by brianjackson
So, are you jealous bj???
He's also got 30 reviews!
And then there's you bj, here almost as long with 318 posts and NO reviews!
A review by you is long long overdue....ijs

What's yer point???.....
I looked around fetlife for a while when someone reviewed Carol from the Cuse. It didn't make alot of sense to me. Everyone is looking for someone who is trained and experienced. Why would that matter? If you are trained to be and act a certain way then its really kind of meaningless as far as I can see.Shouldn't everyone be what they want to be and act how they want to act? Forget experience and training tell me what you want and I will tell you what i want and see if its what you are looking for.

If everyone has the same training and acts the same then they are basically just actors. Thats what i got out of it anyway.

As for the safety. I understand the safety issue but if you are with someone crazy and mean enough to abuse someone beyond their consent, does it really make that much of a difference whether its in an S and M setting or a normal hookup? You are in danger either way. Originally Posted by brianjackson
Your inexperience shows. It's not something you can fully understand unless you are immersed in the lifestyle.
Originally Posted by brianjackson
Post 27,000 coming real soon.
So, are you jealous bj???
He's also got 30 reviews!
And then there's you bj, here almost as long with 318 posts and NO reviews!
A review by you is long long overdue....ijs

What's yer point???..... Originally Posted by Celso
I'm a post slut/whore and not keeping track
and
most of my reviews are of the same/one gal as others I see are now utr and have been for a long time. One I reviewed well may she RIP(No not the one from ASPDdays but may she RIP also). Also I would say my reviews are not good for reading if doing homework of if one would or not see a gal. And only have entertainment value.

topic: mmmm I'm not into this topic LOL
Your inexperience shows. It's not something you can fully understand unless you are immersed in the lifestyle. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Fair enough..
Fetish-oriented scenes can sometimes involve sensory deprivation (hoods/gags/blindfolds/sound-canceling headphones, etc.), bondage/restraints (straight jacket/spreader bars/handcuffs/chains/rope, etc.), beating with different implements (canes/whips/leather belts/straps/riding crop/paddles, etc.), electric play (violet wand/tens unit, etc.), edge play (knives/needles/fire/asphyxiation, etc.), exchanging bodily fluids (blood/watersports, etc.)... the list goes on and on. If you can't see where the danger lies then I don't know what to tell you.