Share Your Tebowmas 🎁🎄🎅

Boltfan, is that a vagina storm in your avatar?
I wish the hobby Santa would have brought me thathotnurse!!!!! Originally Posted by goofy11
But but but I've been here for like three Christmases. Santa did bring me. 🎁

me too Originally Posted by corona
Same. Santa helps those that help themselves.

I wish I could have spent an hour with someone, and I wish I had been able to make someone happy, give her something, see her smile, hear her say, "Thank you." Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'm sorry, SL. Sounds like it was a sad Christmas. I hope the new year brings better things. Hang in there.

Strep throat.

Please don't hobby or provide when you're sick. I understand you have to make money providing but we have to work to make $ too. Especially those of us who are self employed.

Don't be a Typhoid Mary. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Can I be Ebola Jane?

dude me too lmao! i am keepin my ass away till im better. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
You can be Ebola Jim.

(I honestly have no idea if the name Jim reflects your real name, it is just a name I picked to go with Jane. Mods, please don't ban me. K thx)

Is typhoid Mary a cross dressing role play?

Santa left my stocking with few taint photos ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Of his taint or the Misses?
Boltfan, is that a vagina storm in your avatar? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes. I have turned over a new leaf. Management is not tolerant of my smart-ass remarks so I must go storm chasing hehe.
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your vagina storm is bleeding.

Might be best to wait a few days and resume your chase.
Period play not on your list of fetishes?
Hmmmm.....

You would never know with the BBHBE. You sure you don't wanna try it????
You say "try" like it would be a new experience for me... :-)
On the lighter I just gave c-notes out to ma ladies. One size fit all pretty good! I mean really whatca going to get the girl that has everything? Right?