CBT

My perspective hinges on the combination of two things: your imagination and your interview of him. If you are a professional (versus lifestyle), I think you have to communicate with your client who has to reciprocate (it is a business relationship and he won't come back if you don't give him what he feels he is missing).

Some guys want the limits pushed (i like the concept of predicament bondage)similar to what EW said. Some guys want mild pain, some want a lot, most have different ideas what is actually painful; line of clothes pins around the balls may be too much for one guy, just perfect for another, and child's play for another. When I go to the hardware store, I look at things and think about how each item could be used on me.

I hope my ramblings have shed some light for BB.
I second what stberry has written. I get asked, "How much pain?" How do you answer that? It's completely subjective. It's much more useful to ask about what they've tried, and how they liked or disliked the experiences. For somebody new to the scene, you simply have to experiment, step by step, with suitable safety words. I've always thought the stoplight system (green, yellow & red) is effective--unless you have a gag in your mouth.
I have to agree with both of you guys on top of me. The sub is the person in control, because they have to consent to the scene. But I don't allow "request" during session. Oh no no no! Even lifestyle subs have limits and boundries that are to be respected. If they donmt there is a huge problem.
She's not kidding. She can be very wicked!

I don't allow "request" during session. Oh no no no! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Ice water.

Get a strap to isolate he boys and then sit off the edge of a bed, table, or chair and let them hang down. Always works best for me to be hard. Immerse balls in a ice water cup. You can then keep pumping or just freeze them a little and then resume stroking. Having the warm blood focused in that area after a little chilling is quite pleasurable for me.

You could probably use hot water or even alternate, but I think the hot water would carry a bit more risk.

Icy hot, deep heating, red hot-No. Not unless you're prepared to have the pain continue for some time.