MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN: What is wrong with wanting that?

• WTF
  • 09-03-2022, 06:19 PM
^^^^ Ad when they see he way biden is destroying this country they'll realize maybe a "better" life is no longer possible here and they'll turn around and go right back where they came from ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Then why are they still coming ?
From Texas - New MAGA = MAKE ABBOTT GO AWAY!!! Originally Posted by TexEx89
Mothers
Against
Greg
Abbott

Who doesn’t want that?
I'm not sure what you MAGA folks are talking about. This country has been the same since I've been born. If you want to make a nice life for yourself and your family, you handle your shit and take care of business. If you don't, sit on your ass and don't do shit and whine about your own failures and blame the government. It's your choice.

All I ask for is the right to decide my future. Just give me a chance and I'll take care of the rest. This country is great because of that fact alone. That's why people come here. We have freedoms that we take for granted. We've become a nation full of fucking crybabies who always want more although we already have the best.
Who shalt believeth in the one that is H I M will be saved from tyranny Originally Posted by winn dixie
Probably because H I M is the tyrant that the brainwashed don't want to acknowledge
  • Brot
  • 09-03-2022, 09:38 PM
I am of the opinion that what actually made this country great:

Social Liberalism
Regulated capitalism
Separation of church and state
Respect for Science
Respect for our institutions
Professional journalism
Unrestrained higher education
professional journalism????????
professional journalism???????? Originally Posted by winn dixie
OH Yeah, You rely on FAUX News and the totally absurd rantings of "I am not a reliable source of news" supported by his employer, Tuck(ed) my head in my ass Tucker Carlson
... As do MANY of the people who watch the news
and news programmes ... Have you seen the Fox ratings?

... WINNING! ...

#### Salty
... As do MANY of the people who watch the news
and news programes ... Have you seen the Fox ratings?

... WINNING! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What does that mean, Salty?

That Carlson is good because he has a captive audience?

Btw - if you’re going to try to Anglicise your spellings, at least try and spell those beauties correctly, OK?

Programmes
Let's do a comparison:
Trump-energy independence
Biden-energy dependence, shortages, higher prices

Trump-illegal aliens controllable, southern border protected
Biden-illegal aliens out of control, fentynal coming in, women being raped en mass, children dying, chaos

Trump-North Korea, Russia, Iran, the Taliban, and to a lesser extent, China was behaving themselves.
Biden-North Korea is firing missiles again, Russia invaded Ukraine, Iran is building a nuke, the Taliban is running Afghanistan, and China is making a serious move.

Trump-the police had a friend in the White House
Biden-Not anymore

Trump-the market was up
Biden-falling almost every day

Trump-inflation low, very low
Biden-inflation...what time is it?

As for is the USA great now? Ask the left, they've been saying for years that the best days are behind us...if we ever had them.
Nothing. But that’s not what it means and you bloody well know it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you. But what does it mean to you?
Anyone think that Cina is not catching up?
Let's do a comparison:
Trump-energy independence
Biden-energy dependence, shortages, higher prices

Trump-illegal aliens controllable, southern border protected
Biden-illegal aliens out of control, fentynal coming in, women being raped en mass, children dying, chaos

Trump-North Korea, Russia, Iran, the Taliban, and to a lesser extent, China was behaving themselves.
Biden-North Korea is firing missiles again, Russia invaded Ukraine, Iran is building a nuke, the Taliban is running Afghanistan, and China is making a serious move.

Trump-the police had a friend in the White House
Biden-Not anymore

Trump-the market was up
Biden-falling almost every day

Trump-inflation low, very low
Biden-inflation...what time is it?

As for is the USA great now? Ask the left, they've been saying for years that the best days are behind us...if we ever had them. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
there are certainly less riots with biden

those peaceful killers, arsonists and destroyers haven't acted up lately...but should a conservative win...well
What does that mean, Salty?

That Carlson is good because he has a captive audience?

Btw - if you’re going to try to Anglicise your spellings, at least try and spell those beauties correctly, OK?

Programmes Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
.. WHAT are you on-about NOW?? ... What's mis-spelled?

Are attack posts all you can do?
Anything of substance to offour??

#### Salty
I'm not sure what you MAGA folks are talking about. This country has been the same since I've been born. If you want to make a nice life for yourself and your family, you handle your shit and take care of business. If you don't, sit on your ass and don't do shit and whine about your own failures and blame the government. It's your choice.

All I ask for is the right to decide my future. Just give me a chance and I'll take care of the rest. This country is great because of that fact alone. That's why people come here. We have freedoms that we take for granted. We've become a nation full of fucking crybabies who always want more although we already have the best. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well said.

For decades America was energy independant. By 1972 we were so dependent tht the OPEC oil embargo nearly brought us to our knees. In 2019 we were also energy independent . . .but not now.

Our society was oriented towards handling our own business. then came the Great Society and all the rest of the federal programs and interference

For 240 years or so, the Constitution and Bill of Rights ensured our freedoms. Then the pandemic hysteria was used to severely constrict and restrict our ability to assemble, even to worship. Censorship of speech and the freedom to travel were quashed. Somehow, none of the plane language provisions of the Bill of Rights were thought to apply.

Make America Great Again? Yeah, I'd like to live to see that.